Meet In Fort Myers, Florida: Saturday, July 24th
Jul 10, 2010 at 4:50 PM Post #63 of 97
Only 2 weeks to go!!!! 

Please PM me if you are planning to come.  I need an approximate headcount of attendees so I know how much food to order. 

Ron

Jul 14, 2010 at 8:57 AM Post #65 of 97
I will have 2 of the new iBasso balanced amps to audition.   I need some opinions on which of the 2 sounds better.  You will be able to vote for your favorite. 
Ron

Jul 14, 2010 at 3:29 PM Post #67 of 97
I will be selling some gear there and of course it will be there for people to listen to:

Audio Mirror D1
Beyer Dynamic T1
Matrix m-stage

Shoot me a pm if you want to potentially buy it beforehand. 

Thanks,
Sam

Jul 15, 2010 at 9:05 PM Post #68 of 97
Mine will be shipped with the DAC so I am expecting the combo after the meet. BTW Ron, how many bags of cookies will you have on hand? 
biggrin.gif

Jul 19, 2010 at 10:48 AM Post #71 of 97
This is it!!!!  This coming Saturday.   Doors will open about 9AM. 

Come one, come all!!!!!

Ron

Jul 21, 2010 at 1:16 PM Post #73 of 97
Hi,
Do we need to register in advance or can we just show up and pay at the door for entry? I'm over on the Ft. Lauderdale side but I'd like to possibly run across the Alley and get a chance to see a few of everyone's toys. I don't really have anything to bring since my current setup uses my home system until I get  an amp i just bought off the FS forum.
Thanks,
Bob P.

Jul 21, 2010 at 4:36 PM Post #74 of 97

Quote:
Hi,
Do we need to register in advance or can we just show up and pay at the door for entry? I'm over on the Ft. Lauderdale side but I'd like to possibly run across the Alley and get a chance to see a few of everyone's toys. I don't really have anything to bring since my current setup uses my home system until I get  an amp i just bought off the FS forum.
Thanks,
Bob P.

No need to register in advance.  I will just sign everyone in as they arrive and collect the $15 for the lunch buffet.  (+coffee, tea, water, cookies throughout the day)

All friends and guests are also welcome.  Should be lots of toys to play with!

Ron

Users who are viewing this thread

Back