Meet DUNU's Newest Addition to Our Modular Cables, AMBER!
Jun 27, 2022 at 7:41 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 150
Coming hot off the success of the DUW-02S, we wanted to introduce DUNU's next cable in our line, AMBER!

微信图片_20220512205735 Large.jpeg

With a handbraided, 4-core weave composed of mixed strands of 24 AWG, high-purity Neotech OCC copper and pure silver (not silver-plated copper), AMBER maximizes the elegance of your music.

DSC07377 Large.jpeg

AMBER features DUNU's trademark Q-Lock LITE modular plug cable system, with a 2.5 mm TRRS balanced plug, 4.4 mm TRRRS balanced plug, and 3.5 mm TRS single-ended plug included within the package. The exchangeable plugs allow the user full compatibility with a wide array of audio sources and empower the audiophile to hot swap between balanced and single-ended connections, with optional modularity with fully digital USB Type-C and Apple Lightning plugs.

DSC079514 Large.jpeg

The Amber is available now from our direct shop at the price of $89.99 here.

Last edited:
Jun 27, 2022 at 11:46 PM Post #3 of 150
Jun 27, 2022 at 11:59 PM Post #4 of 150
Wow!! Amazing cable with an amazingly affordable price!

Definitely getting at least one of these soon! :ksc75smile:

It looks like the Amber cable is currently only available as a 2-pin.

Will Dunu eventually offer this cable with MMCX connectors?

Jun 28, 2022 at 9:50 AM Post #7 of 150

Dunu needs to fix that on their website. Unless I'm missing it, it actually doesn't tell you what the terminations are at the iem ends. No photos of the ends either other than connection with the Falcon pro which, if I'm not mistaken, is MMCX?

Whether it maximizes the elegance of your music or not, it's 89 bucks for a Dunu quality cable with modular connectors. In this hobby, that's pretty good.

Jun 28, 2022 at 11:06 AM Post #10 of 150
Jun 28, 2022 at 11:09 AM Post #11 of 150
Kind of a budget version of Chord .... maybe???

+1
My exact thoughts!

We can see that :)

Wow!! Amazing cable with an amazingly affordable price!

Definitely getting at least one of these soon! :ksc75smile:

Thanks!

I'll ask for you if we plan on providing this in MMCX!

Whether it maximizes the elegance of your music or not, it's 89 bucks for a Dunu quality cable with modular connectors. In this hobby, that's pretty good.

Thanks, guys! We appreciate the compliments!

Jun 28, 2022 at 11:40 AM Post #12 of 150
I’m a Dunu fan of their iems and cables! Keep up the great work guys!

Last edited:
Jun 28, 2022 at 12:28 PM Post #13 of 150
I have seen Dunu developing modular plugs for years now. Will Dunu ever considering to do a single piece “forged connectors” within their adapters and plugs ? Usually these adaptors are using soldered joints with ribbons cables, which is only for convenience and not sound performances.

If these adaptors were to be made in single forged pieces, then it would be audiophile grade :)

Last edited:
Jun 28, 2022 at 12:49 PM Post #14 of 150
Will this work with my ThieAudio Monarch mkII?

Jun 28, 2022 at 12:50 PM Post #15 of 150
I have seen dung developing modular plugs for years now. Will Dunu ever considering to do a single piece “forged connectors” within their adapters and plugs ? Usually these adaptors are using soldered joints with ribbons cables, which is only for convenience and not sound performances.

If these adaptors were to be made in single forged pieces, then it would be audiophile grade :)
Ribbon cables where? Inside the Connector?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back