MEElectronics Thread!!!
Jan 10, 2013 at 2:07 PM Post #301 of 386
Quote:

Well, the price will range between $80-$100.

This can mean one of two things...  1) the headphones' price hasn't been finalized or 2) there will be a mic'd and non-mic'd model (something I'm sure many are complaining about regarding the A161p :p ).

Jan 13, 2013 at 3:08 PM Post #304 of 386
I have a request if anyone has them.. I lost my long flange M11 tips and I'd really like to have another pair without purchasing the bulk tips from Meelec.. So if anyone has a pair of the larger long flange tips I'd love to buy them off of you.. Hopefully someone does =)

Jan 31, 2013 at 5:36 PM Post #308 of 386
just got the MEElectronics Sport-Fi S6.  I got them to supplement my Denon AHC-560R as my biggest gripe was they won't stay in my ears when I work out.  I haven't had a chance to try these yet at the gym but with initial burn-in for the money spent on these it's pretty impressive.

Feb 3, 2013 at 12:13 PM Post #310 of 386
Quote:
Odd question, anyone know where I can dig up size information for Meelec's IEMs?

Specifically, next to the M11s, which are the smallest?

From Meelec's great customer service
beerchug.gif
 ! .   customerservice@meelec.com . If you have a small ear canals, the M11+ is the smalest one. Reegards!

Feb 3, 2013 at 2:59 PM Post #311 of 386
As the M6s are on Valentines Day sale ATM, I was considering getting a pair.

Does anyone know what kind of cable these come with?

I have the silver M9s and their cable is amazing, they have been a favorite on the train for a long time, but my recent upgrades felt more like sidegrades (Brainwavz M5, Meelec A161p) and both had terrible cables. Especially the 161's cable is disappointing if you consider their MSRP of 119$.
So do the current clear-colored M6 still come with the amazing cable they had back when Meelec became famous 2 or 3 years ago?

Mar 4, 2013 at 3:25 AM Post #315 of 386
GOD I LOVE THE HT-21, sorry for the caps but its true. I literally prefer this headphone to other high tier ones, but I want an upgrade I mean this little headphones sounds about the same or better as my he-400's, hd-650's and V-moda m100's. If they made a 300+ dollar model I would buy it instantly since I love the sound signature.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back