MEElectronics Thread!!!
Jan 14, 2012 at 9:32 AM Post #92 of 386

Quote:
If anyone has tried both, I would like to know out of the M31 and sp51 Which has the louder, harder, BOOMIER, in your face bass?

I tried  the M31 for a couple days and had the Sp's at the same time.  The m31s were new and not burnt in, but the sp's had about 50 hours on 'em.  Sp's bass with the black plate hit harder and deeper and more of a non-fatiguing sound.  Treble is clear enough for me with the black plate.  I thought the m-31's  had harsh / sharp treble, but it may have been bc they weren't burnt in?  I know one time after I had listened to them and took them out I had ringing in my ears which hasn't happened with the SP's.

Jan 14, 2012 at 5:18 PM Post #93 of 386

Quote:
I know one time after I had listened to them and took them out I had ringing in my ears which hasn't happened with the SP's.

That happen to me once, with my Bass Freq's. I was scared I was gunna go deaf, but it only lasted 3 days. These little things kick out some serious sound (My go to's when I've tried others that fail to deliver Hard BASS and volume).

Jan 19, 2012 at 11:03 PM Post #96 of 386
I had to write it somewhere but no other place better than this.

I am impressed by their service. It seems the parcel sent to me is lost. It was without tracking number (I didn't know that until later). Mailed them after 1 month about the same. Mike replied that I should wait for a couple of weeks and let him know the fate of parcel after that.

Mailed him yesterday that I didn't receive parcel yet, inquired about the same in post office but to no avail. Mike's reply was prompt and he offered to ship a replacement package. That was really nice on their part as it is certainly not in their control to ensure the delivery of parcel without tracking number. Anyway, I declined the offer for obvious reason (will keep in mind to add traceable shipping next time).

Definitely looking forward to more purchases from MEElectronics. 

Jan 20, 2012 at 12:05 AM Post #98 of 386

Quote:
So what improvements over the M6 does it have? Rather, what justifies the $50 price tag?

1. [size=9pt]Memory wire that conforms to the ear for a locked-in fit[/size]
  2. [size=9pt]A modular cable system for ease of use[/size]
  3. [size=9pt]Enhanced sweat resistance for added workout durability[/size]
  4. [size=9pt]Tangle resistant, color matched, noise-free cable[/size]
  5. [size=9pt]Superior enhanced bass that is tight and powerful[/size]
  6. [size=9pt]Noise-isolating in-ear design reduces background noise[/size]
  7. [size=9pt]Sport-inspired two-tone color scheme[/size]
  8. [size=9pt]Flush-in-the-ear design reduces wind noise and fits under most helmets[/size]
  9. [size=9pt]Includes neoprene sports armband, zipper carrying case, and 6 pairs of ear tips[/size]

1. [size=9pt]1 year manufacturer warranty*[/size]

Perhaps, you should wait for the weekend deals or specials.

Jan 28, 2012 at 7:02 PM Post #99 of 386
A161P page is out...  It actually came out a few days ago, but then MEE took it down (so I had to use the cache'd version, thanks Google!).  However, it's now up, and they have given us some insight on what it will sound like, but nothing definite.

http://www.meelec.com/product_p/ep-a161p-bk-mee.htm

Jan 28, 2012 at 7:43 PM Post #101 of 386

Quote:
So where did the chart come from?

Did you bother to click the link?  If you did, scroll down :)

Chart source: http://www.meelec.com/v/vspfiles/assets/images/A161P-Chart.jpg

Notice the site it's from...  meelec.com

Jan 28, 2012 at 7:47 PM Post #102 of 386

Quote:
Did you bother to click the link?  If you did, scroll down :)

Chart source: http://www.meelec.com/v/vspfiles/assets/images/A161P-Chart.jpg

Notice the site it's from...  meelec.com

Sorry, I was asking who made the chart, as there was no evidence on the page as to where it came from and what instruments they used to gather the data.

Jan 28, 2012 at 9:00 PM Post #103 of 386

Quote:
Sorry, I was asking who made the chart, as there was no evidence on the page as to where it came from and what instruments they used to gather the data.

I can only assume MEElectronics made the graph.  As to how, IDK, however, they do make charts of all their IEMs (don't release all of them though).  I know this because when I did my A151 review, I heard a spike around the 1.5-2k region of the midrange.  The rep I was talking to obtained a graph and there was no spike there (EG, they do do graphs of their IEMs).  That spike did end up being physical resonance though.  Still no clue on how they actually do it.  I can only assume they use a dummy head.

Jan 29, 2012 at 4:53 PM Post #105 of 386
seems a lot smoother than the a151. it still retains, from what it looks like, too much bass body for a BA, but i just hope the midrange isn't going to be nearly as sibilant

Users who are viewing this thread

Back