Meelectronics m6 question
Oct 22, 2010 at 6:13 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 15

Victoryofdefeat

New Head-Fier
I'm looking to buy a pair of m6's and found

http://www.overstock.com/Electronics/MEElectronics-M6-CL-Stylish-Sound-Isolating-Sports-Earphones/4345950/product.html

And

http://www.overstock.com/Electronics/MEElectronics-M6-Stylish-Sound-Isolating-Sports-Earphones/4413307/product.html?rcmndsrc=2

My question is the m6-cl simply the clear version? Or is there something else that's different. I'd prefer clear but for half the price ill buy the black ones.

Oct 22, 2010 at 6:19 PM Post #2 of 15
They are exactly the same, save for the color. The clear one tends to be more expensive because it's prettier, and therefore commands a higher demand.

Oct 22, 2010 at 6:58 PM Post #4 of 15
I'm about to post this in the deal thread.. but Meelec is having another sale...

use code: SPECIAL_SAVINGS for surprise savings and code: SHIPPING_COUPON for $2.95 shipping

Dec 3, 2010 at 11:30 PM Post #5 of 15
the m6 clear is the sweetest looking iem there ever was.  just look at it.  when i saw that thing i was like wow i need to have it.  but then i saw how poor it was to other iems, so i got the re-zeros first.  not bad looking, but the clear version of any iem is amazing and i think the m6 is the only one that offers clear.

Dec 7, 2010 at 5:04 PM Post #6 of 15
not gonna lie, the "coolness" factor of the clear m6 influenced me.
wink_face.gif
  i think it was worth it, the cable looks very custom-ish.   and it blends in with my skin color better than a black or white cable would.

Dec 7, 2010 at 6:05 PM Post #8 of 15
Gotta say, I do love the look of the clear M6's. They almost look like customs in my ear. Pretty decent sound as well, though slightly less detailed than my marshmallows-go figure.

Dec 7, 2010 at 10:25 PM Post #12 of 15
lmao, everyone is entitled to their opinions.
I too personally think that the clear ones look sort of cheap.
And the sound isn't bad at all, especially for the price.  It was tricky for me to get a good seal but they sound very decent once you do, I'd rate them above marshmellows.

Dec 7, 2010 at 10:59 PM Post #13 of 15
I love the clear ones, but the M6 sound like cr4p. The black ones look like the cheap headphones you would buy at walgreens. One thing I hate about the black one is the that it makes the ugly MEElectronics logo more visible
rolleyes.gif

Dec 7, 2010 at 11:03 PM Post #14 of 15
The M6 can be bought for around $20 on a typical day, and clearly have occasional sales like these to further lower the price. For the $20 I paid for mine, I'm satisfied with the sound. But the real reason I like the M6 is its fit and comfort - perfect for me. And considering the dirth of budget oriented over-the-ear type IEMs, they certainly fill a niche.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back