MEElectronics M6 PRO Musician's In-Ear Monitors
Feb 10, 2015 at 8:25 AM Post #33 of 378
Mine came in yesterday as well lol.
Not to steal your thunder kenny! I'm sure you'll get your review up before mine anyway. But the unboxing was just too juicy not to share :wink:. I got a little carried away sorry!

LOL

Look nice don't they? Hard to believe these are only $50!
I put the biflange tips on right away since I've had a good experience using them with the m9 classic.

Initial impression?
Wow the treble is sparkly! Separation and detail is really good too!
I'll be experimenting with tip rolling and amping before further comments but so far they sound promising :)

And props again to Meelec for hooking me up! I've known these guys for awhile now and it's nice that they're still down to earth and just cool dudes overall :wink:

Feb 10, 2015 at 8:43 AM Post #34 of 378
Mike was kind enough to send me a pair of M6 PROs to review, as well! He's a really great guy -- so much that I feel bad when I asked him for a sample...
redface.gif

Having reviewed their M9 Classic, I'm pretty sure this will be another hit as well. 

Feb 10, 2015 at 11:34 AM Post #35 of 378
If anyone can compare to the original first generation M6 that would be appreciated! I understand different drivers and tuning.

M6 Pro - interesting marketing. An IEM intended to be used as an IEM by musicians. I'm not a musician but very interested - waiting on multiple reviews and opinions.

Feb 10, 2015 at 12:26 PM Post #36 of 378
  Mike was kind enough to send me a pair of M6 PROs to review, as well! He's a really great guy -- so much that I feel bad when I asked him for a sample...
redface.gif

Having reviewed their M9 Classic, I'm pretty sure this will be another hit as well. 

Nice! The more the merrier! Looks like meelec is going all out on this one!
  If anyone can compare to the original first generation M6 that would be appreciated! I understand different drivers and tuning.

M6 Pro - interesting marketing. An IEM intended to be used as an IEM by musicians. I'm not a musician but very interested - waiting on multiple reviews and opinions.

I have access to a pair. Will include the comparison in my write up.

Feb 10, 2015 at 12:29 PM Post #37 of 378

redface.gif

Nice! The more the merrier! Looks like meelec is going all out on this one!

I have access to a pair. Will include the comparison in my write up.

+1. I'm excited about this IEM!

Edit: I found the user manual online - http://www.s2einc.com/meelec/UserManuals/UserManual_M6PRO.pdf
The model of Comply included is T200.

Feb 11, 2015 at 12:52 PM Post #39 of 378
Wow, removable cables (2 of them!) for 50 bucks! Having a hard time not pulling the trigger on these. I'd love to hear how they sound next to my daily workhorse IEM's the Brainwavz S5. 

Feb 11, 2015 at 12:55 PM Post #40 of 378
  Wow, removable cables (2 of them!) for 50 bucks! Having a hard time not pulling the trigger on these. I'd love to hear how they sound next to my daily workhorse IEM's the Brainwavz S5. 

And having a warranty from a reliable company adds to the value. But I'm still waiting for the reviews.

Feb 12, 2015 at 10:54 AM Post #41 of 378
Well after using the comply tips and the nx1 amp I went back to the silicone biflange tips and straight from clip zip player.
Listening to Bob Marley now. Sounds so good.
Excellent instrument separation.
Drums and cymbals have a nice crash to them. Very crisp.
Bass guitar comes through with a nice low end but no rumble like og m6. Still punchy though thank goodness!
Vocals are represented very well I think.
Soundstage is intimate but like I said very good separation.
As I mentioned before the treble is very crisp and airy, really makes these sound special like the og m9 imo.

Feb 12, 2015 at 2:36 PM Post #42 of 378
Question -- is the standard version of this new model the Sport Fi M6?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back