MEE Audio Pinnacle P1 - $199 Dynamic Driver Flagship *Reviews 2nd Post*
Jun 28, 2016 at 8:59 PM Post #1,503 of 3,265
Alright, cause one of my mesh doesn't seem to as properly placed and glued compared to the other side. If only the nozzle is removable like a screwed on one, definitely easier to clean and replace. Which means even better value for money! But that's gonna probably cost slightly more.

Jun 29, 2016 at 1:55 AM Post #1,509 of 3,265
It's been less than a week since I ordered them from Amazon. I just issued a refund a placed an order for another pair. Those are the stock comply tips as well, hopefully my next set won't have this problem too. Going to suck not having them for a few days but at least I'll be able to experience the unboxing again 
etysmile.gif

Jun 29, 2016 at 2:20 AM Post #1,510 of 3,265
It's been less than a week since I ordered them from Amazon. I just issued a refund a placed an order for another pair. Those are the stock comply tips as well, hopefully my next set won't have this problem too. Going to suck not having them for a few days but at least I'll be able to experience the unboxing again :etysmile:  

Why not use Mee's warranty?

Jun 29, 2016 at 12:58 PM Post #1,515 of 3,265
Quick impressions using a scale similar to golden ears
The value for money with this iem is incredible, i put it against the IE800 which only pulled ahead in clarity, the P1 beat it in everything else.

Treble
Harsh |------|-----o| Smooth

Mids
Forward |------|o-----| Recessed

Bass
Boomy |------|---o--| Controlled

Dynamics
Compressed |------|----o-| Natural

Detail/Resolution
Dull |------|---o--| Vivid

Transparency
Veiled |------|--o---| Clear