MEE Audio Pinnacle P1 - $199 Dynamic Driver Flagship *Reviews 2nd Post*
Mar 5, 2016 at 6:16 AM Post #466 of 3,265
Is their shipping expensive?

Just placed an order and it was around $33 shipping by FedEx International Priority to the UK - not too bad at all.

Mar 5, 2016 at 10:24 AM Post #467 of 3,265
Mar 5, 2016 at 10:37 AM Post #468 of 3,265
To me yes haha. Bro you're in Singapore buy here instead http://www.stereo.com.sg/shop/earphones/mee-audio-pinnacle-p1.html

There is a demo set at vivocity, harbourfront. Stocks should arrive soon. @Boringz
Gonna get a set
beyersmile.png

Mar 5, 2016 at 11:10 AM Post #469 of 3,265
can i confirm that pinnacle p1 treble is not as harsh as dn2000j or which iems are similar to p1 in terms of treble ?
(for those who have burn in)

Mar 5, 2016 at 1:45 PM Post #470 of 3,265
That's what I liked about the spiral dots effect on sound. Being that the P1 already has stellar mids and highs, when used with the spiral dots I feel it really brings everything in line with the added effect of sub bass quality and quantity getting a little leg up. Do you feel for you that the vocals are recessed a bit more than you would like? Or is it that the vocals lose a little intimacy and warmth?

Mar 6, 2016 at 1:18 AM Post #471 of 3,265
  That's what I liked about the spiral dots effect on sound. Being that the P1 already has stellar mids and highs, when used with the spiral dots I feel it really brings everything in line with the added effect of sub bass quality and quantity getting a little leg up. Do you feel for you that the vocals are recessed a bit more than you would like? Or is it that the vocals lose a little intimacy and warmth?

Yes I do think the mid range is a tad more recessed than what I usually like but other than that, its quite impressive for the price.

Mar 6, 2016 at 1:38 AM Post #474 of 3,265

I didn't know their website is up, they were under construction for quite a while. You can get from them too since they are offering free shipping.

I did. For me they charged SGD18 for shipping, which is still miles better than USD33 haha.

Mar 6, 2016 at 4:05 AM Post #476 of 3,265

Just ordered a set of P1s now they are back in stock and never tried the Spiral Dots - would you say they are a better bet than SpinFits or Comply foams (my current "go to" tips) for the P1s particular sound?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back