meanest thing you've ever done
Jan 9, 2003 at 8:19 PM Post #46 of 59
This turd used to bully me in the school bus for 2 years straight. The day finally came I got pissed.

I waited .... I waited for that moment
very_evil_smiley.gif

He fell asleep in the bus
very_evil_smiley.gif
muhahahaha

At intervals of every 2 kilometers I would throw one of his books out of his bag. On that day he was carrying all his books.

I replaced that with misc. trash lying around the bus ... I even got off at a few stops to pick up a few rocks and hop back in.
Guess where the rocks went?

His mom beat the living **** out of him ... a month later I kicked him in the balls and told him who dumped his books.
Revenge never felt better.

Remember: The Mafia Never Forgets.

I already have revenge plotted for those turds who are trying to get me out of college. Brace Yourselves.

Jan 9, 2003 at 9:55 PM Post #48 of 59
My girlfriend had fallen madly in love with me in the way that only teenage girls can with their first loves. We had been on and off and one evening I told her that I was not, could never, and would never be in love with her in the most demeaning and berating way possible. I was indifferent then, but in hindsight and with age I am utterly disgusted with the way I so willingly broke the heart of such a wonderful person. I can't imagine the emotional pain I caused that night...I regret the way I treated her to say the least.

Her and I are now dating and I am truly in love with her.

Jan 9, 2003 at 10:02 PM Post #49 of 59
Quote:

Originally posted by stallion11msu
My girlfriend had fallen madly in love with me in the way that only teenage girls can with their first loves. We had been on and off and one evening I told her that I was not, could never, and would never be in love with her in the most demeaning and berating way possible. I was indifferent then, but in hindsight and with age I am utterly disgusted with the way I so willingly broke the heart of such a wonderful person. I can't imagine the emotional pain I caused that night...I regret the way I treated her to say the least.

Her and I are now dating and I am truly in love with her.

wow... Can you see the scars on her from your treatment or is she the same?

Jan 10, 2003 at 12:52 AM Post #50 of 59
I've done some rotten things in my life, but nothing really post-worthy. My business partner Ken whom I've known since 1973, is the funniest person I know and has always enjoyed tormenting people, especially strangers. For example:

A friend of Ken's once mentioned a guy from Guyana(SP) named "Ratna" whom he worked with at a kitchen carpentry factory. For several years after, every time Ken was out of the country on business or vacation, he would send Ratna a post card addressed to his work, supposedly from Ratna's cousin "Baboo" ( this was before the Seinfeld Baboo)

One card was from Florida and featured a shot of parrots performing at a bird show ( climbing up a miniature firetruck ladder). This card read: Dear Ratna, Look. Parrots. Plump, plump parrots like the ones we used to eat at home. Speaking of parrots, Aunt Gooba has become crazy and now thinks she is a chicken. Your cousin Baboo.

Another read: Dear Ratna, the terrible things those men did to you in prison were not your fault. They were much bigger than you and very, very, lonely. Your cousin Baboo.

Over the years Ratna received at least twenty of these post cards at work. He never found out who was sending them. ( Ken and Ratna had never even met) It got to the point where when the receptionist received the mail and found a Ratna post card, she would get on the P.A. sytem and announce that Ratna has received another post card. Everyone on the factory floor would gather around while he read it. Of course Ratna never had a sense of humour about it, and all he could say while everyone was rolling on the floor was that Baboo was not a Guyaneese name.

Ken would also often phone, at 3:00 or 4:00 in the morning, a poor Dutch man named Mr. Doda who's only crime was to have his name listed in the phone book next to Ken's. The Doda's lived just outside of town directly across the street from a boy's reformatory. Usually Mrs. Doda would wake up and answer the phone. Ken would say "Good morning Mrs. Doda, may I speak to your husband". There would be a short pause while she woke up Mr. Doda and he would come on the phone, groggy from just waking up, and say "Hello". Ken would then explain he was from the McLauglin Rd. Police ( that was the name of Doda's street) and that there had been yet another escape from the reformatory so he should get up and check all his windows and doors. Often, before reporting the escape, Ken would first ask Mr. Doda if he knew what time it was. Mr. Doda would check his clock and reply 3:45 or 4:30 or whatever. Mr. Doda always politely thanked Ken for the escape information and we assumed, got up and checked his windows and doors.

Once, a woman at a former customer of Ken's, screwed him out of some money. She basically laughed and said she wasn't going to pay a certain invoice. Ken phoned her company and asked for her but she was out at the time. He asked the receptionist to give her a message for him. The message Ken left the woman was short. "Tell her she has the coarsest pubic hair he's ever seen." That was it. We always wondered whether or not the receptionist passed it on to her boss. Either way, the receptionist must have found it funny.

Or there was the time a salesman was fired from Ken's work. A couple of weeks later Ken received a call from a dry cleaner, asking for the salesman because he had not yet picked up his dry cleaning and it had been done for quite a while. Ken told him that the salesman had died. The cleaner asked what he should do with the salesman's 3 suits and 4 dress shirts and Ken suggested he give them to GoodWill.

About a week after that, the salesman called Ken and asked if he'd told some guy he'd died. The drycleaner had indeed given his suits/shirts to GoodWill.

We were young and stupid back then.

Jan 10, 2003 at 2:02 AM Post #51 of 59
Quote:

Originally posted by shivohum
I think this thread was in extremely poor taste.

Is it necessary that Head-Fiers broadcast to this discussion board what sorts of terrible human beings they can be? Is this the appropriate forum and format for these sorts of confessions?

This thread has not been fostering a closer, friendlier community. Instead, it has been encouraging a community tainted with the basest elements of the human spirit: pride in cruelty, and a voyeuristic joy in others' miseries.

I've got one more left till three strikes, (offensive noun removed)

Jan 10, 2003 at 2:14 AM Post #52 of 59
I used to like to cause pain whenever someone else caused me pain. But I have moved on. I actually find the stories funny now. And like most people I like to see those who have it coming finally get what they deserve. Besides no one died and I think we all learn something from the events being described.

Jan 10, 2003 at 2:30 AM Post #53 of 59
Ok I will confess I, wait a minute is the FBI reading this? I never did anything wrong in my whole life.

Jan 10, 2003 at 2:32 AM Post #54 of 59
Once upon a time I worked in the office of a driving school, that was also the hub for the incoming calls of 3 other schools around the southeast-US. We were told not to let-on that we were not local. I don't like being told to lie, but this guy was just plain weird.

A little history...

I applied for the job and was given a strange kind of apptitude test. He claimed I failed it, but then asked me for help with his computers. I shrugged, said ok, and fixed some stuff and got his scanner working. He asked me to come back, but he was never clear on my job description. First, I was a sort-of network admin it support person, but then I was data-entry, but then I was answering the phone (the job he said I didn't have the skills to do). He was a micro-manager of the worst type. He stood over you and instructed you while a call was happening, had you rehearse your calls before they happened, and not only this, but he knew little of what he said. His wife did the accounting, and she always took too much out in taxes (which I got back later of course, but still).

One particular day, we noticed they were packing up the car and it's attached U-Haul. He was calling one of his sons that ran the other office, and making plans for leaving for 2 weeks. He said nothing to us. They left, would be gone for 2 weeks, and me and the other girl, were just supposed to run the place.

It was the last straw for us both. Her mom invited her to Disney World, and I said yes to another job offer. We left an hour after they did and didn't look back.

So a few days later he had to drive from Virginia to SC only to find his office empty. Remember all the incoming calls for all his schools go there. Hehheh. I didn't get the pleasure of dealing with him though. My dad did, who was firmly on my side. They didn't want to pay my last paycheck until a lawyer friend wrote them a letter.

A year later, I get a strange letter in the mail about how they found the secret games installed on their computer, and this was proof that I never did do my job. I never installed any games. I can only imagine he's refferring to solitaire and minesweeper. What losers. By then I'd left that new job and had my residence permit and my ticket to Finland.

I feel bad about walking from a job, but I was pushed. That's twice that I've done that, and twice that it wasn't done lightly.

Jan 10, 2003 at 3:18 AM Post #55 of 59
Quote:

Originally posted by plainsong
Once upon a time I worked in the office of a driving school, that was also the hub for the incoming calls of 3 other schools around the southeast-US. We were told not to let-on that we were not local. I don't like being told to lie, but this guy was just plain weird.

A little history...

I applied for the job and was given a strange kind of apptitude test. He claimed I failed it, but then asked me for help with his computers. I shrugged, said ok, and fixed some stuff and got his scanner working. He asked me to come back, but he was never clear on my job description. First, I was a sort-of network admin it support person, but then I was data-entry, but then I was answering the phone (the job he said I didn't have the skills to do). He was a micro-manager of the worst type. He stood over you and instructed you while a call was happening, had you rehearse your calls before they happened, and not only this, but he knew little of what he said. His wife did the accounting, and she always took too much out in taxes (which I got back later of course, but still).

One particular day, we noticed they were packing up the car and it's attached U-Haul. He was calling one of his sons that ran the other office, and making plans for leaving for 2 weeks. He said nothing to us. They left, would be gone for 2 weeks, and me and the other girl, were just supposed to run the place.

It was the last straw for us both. Her mom invited her to Disney World, and I said yes to another job offer. We left an hour after they did and didn't look back.

So a few days later he had to drive from Virginia to SC only to find his office empty. Remember all the incoming calls for all his schools go there. Hehheh. I didn't get the pleasure of dealing with him though. My dad did, who was firmly on my side. They didn't want to pay my last paycheck until a lawyer friend wrote them a letter.

A year later, I get a strange letter in the mail about how they found the secret games installed on their computer, and this was proof that I never did do my job. I never installed any games. I can only imagine he's refferring to solitaire and minesweeper. What losers. By then I'd left that new job and had my residence permit and my ticket to Finland.

I feel bad about walking from a job, but I was pushed. That's twice that I've done that, and twice that it wasn't done lightly.

How odd. I would check that guys crawl space in his house for dead bodies.

Jan 10, 2003 at 3:42 AM Post #56 of 59
hmm, well, not especially bad, but me and a few friends were at one of their houses stuffing around while his parents were away. Anyhoo, one of my friends fell asleep, and the rest of us were just going to bed when we found this towel. The towel was under a exerciser thing, and was all damp. The friend who's house it was said that it must be damp from his mothers arse sweat from when she was using the exerciser thing. So we put it on the sleeping friend.... in the morning we told him what it was and he was not real happy....

Jan 10, 2003 at 6:47 PM Post #57 of 59
Quote:

Originally posted by Matthew-Spaltro
How odd. I would check that guys crawl space in his house for dead bodies.

He was definately the type. Did I mention he had no sense of humor?

Jan 10, 2003 at 10:35 PM Post #58 of 59
OK I was like 12 or 13 and really mad at my mother. She was using Alberto's VO5 at the time. Well It was a gold orange yellow in color and so to get back at here I decided to urinate in it. Mixed it all up nice and good so at the worst it only looked like it got a little water in it. She must have used it for a month after and never knew. I guess in the end no harm done to here though since it never affected her in anyway.

Jan 11, 2003 at 1:38 PM Post #59 of 59
Oh! Man! I am getting so many ideas for a book on this thread! You guys are really mean. You are all my heroes.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back