meanest thing you've ever done
Nov 12, 2002 at 6:58 AM Post #33 of 59
DarkWolf
Assholeness isn't attractive but confident ******** do better than ***** ******** pretending to be nice when they're not really. Be yourself or have a damned good act if you wanna get laid.

Some day I'm gonna start an advice column.

Alright, so I have quite a few of these mean stories but wanted to let you guys get a few in before letting you know how demonic I really am. Here's another one...

I have a young sibling. You guys can't imagine what a brat this kid could be so it wasn't entirely undeserving but it was perhaps a bit on the cruel side. When my little brother was 4, I told him he couldn't think very well because he didn't have a brain. I said this a few times and eventually you could see doubt in his eyes so I upped the ante. I said, "You don't have a brain yet. When you get to be five years old, you get your brain but they have to cut your head open to put it in." Time went by and he began to get worried that his day was coming. I almost wonder if he looked forward to it. After his fifth birthday passed I told him, "The reason you're still not smart is that mom couldn't stand to see you hurt so she told the doctors not to put your brain in."

I'm not sure when he stopped believing it.

Nov 12, 2002 at 12:24 PM Post #34 of 59
Quote:

Originally posted by andrzejpw
Todd R: You are evil, oh so evil.
eek.gif
Are Dan and his wife still together?

I'm not evil, I'm a nice guy
wink.gif

Have no idea if they are together, don't care either
tongue.gif

Nov 12, 2002 at 5:37 PM Post #35 of 59
I got another story. I am not real proud of this one, and it still haunts me.

In 1994 I was married. She thought we had a decent marriage, I didn't. I met this girl in another town and fell madly in love. One day I came home from work and told my wife "get the ****** out of my house". She was shocked, there was no warning, this was out of the blue. I stuck to my position until she left a few hours later. The worst part was that my girlfriend was hiding out in my car. I don't think that wife ever knew that part.
That divorce cost me a small fortune.

Oh yeah, I am now married to that girlfriend, and she is still my girlfriend. I just wish I had handled things differently.

Nov 12, 2002 at 6:48 PM Post #36 of 59
I think this thread was in extremely poor taste.

Is it necessary that Head-Fiers broadcast to this discussion board what sorts of terrible human beings they can be? Is this the appropriate forum and format for these sorts of confessions?

This thread has not been fostering a closer, friendlier community. Instead, it has been encouraging a community tainted with the basest elements of the human spirit: pride in cruelty, and a voyeuristic joy in others' miseries.

Nov 12, 2002 at 7:27 PM Post #38 of 59
Quote:

Originally posted by elnero
Yeah, but it's funny as hell!
very_evil_smiley.gif

I'll second that.

What kind of entertainment do Americans love the most?
Quote:

basest elements of the human spirit: pride in cruelty, and a voyeuristic joy in others' miseries.

Well put shivohum
very_evil_smiley.gif

Jan 9, 2003 at 7:00 PM Post #39 of 59
Since I'm still a kid I'm still plotting against my enemies everyday in the normal childish way
smily_headphones1.gif
My dad is a habitual drunkard and sorta runs a boarding house, needless to say I get in alot of arguements with some of the guys that stay there.
One guy that stay there was just a real peice of ****, he would steal 50 cent from you if he had 100 dollars in his pocket just for the hell of it, have never been able to teach him a lesson after having pissed in his beers, dumped whole boxes of exlax in them, pour vinegar in them etc...
One day my brother and his friend were coming home and this guy up the street had been a real dick to them, they just walked by and threw a match in his open car window, they got lucky and it burned the whole enterior out of his car
smily_headphones1.gif

Most of the things we did were extremely childish, going into the kitchen and getting the thing of salt and pouring it in this one guys bed, damn guy moved out the next day
smily_headphones1.gif
))
Shooting swimming pools with a bb gun... be nice to the other kids in the neighborhood you damned bullies...
Word to the wise, if kids live next door to your auto dealership, be very very very nice to them...

Jan 9, 2003 at 7:02 PM Post #40 of 59
One is still in the plotting stage, my dad's ex-wife who despises me because she is a druggie tramp that I have ran off several times accused me christmas day of putting finger nail polish on her freshly painted car... I can only imagine what is eventually going to pop into my head for revenge since my dad will no longer speak to me
smily_headphones1.gif
Anyone know something really good at removing auto paint off of cars that I can put in a spray bottle?

Jan 9, 2003 at 7:11 PM Post #41 of 59
Since you live way far away from me. I will tell you this.
You and your brother sound like ********.

Brake fluid will remove auto paint. I suppose you can get it to come out of a spray bottle. Or just get a rag and wick it out of the master cylinder and rub the rag all over the car. Then no paint and no brakes.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Jan 9, 2003 at 7:14 PM Post #42 of 59
I take that as a compliment
smily_headphones1.gif
Someone has to teach the mean people in the world a lesson, I haven't had a bike, go-cart or anything stollen in several years so it's working
smily_headphones1.gif
I even feel comfortable sleeping with my watch on and not hidden when I'm at my dad's these days
wink.gif

Jan 9, 2003 at 7:28 PM Post #43 of 59
In fourth grade or so, one of my classmates told us that his father had died. I raised my hand and asked "how".

frown.gif
mad.gif

Jan 9, 2003 at 7:32 PM Post #45 of 59
I don't remember any of the REALLY bad stuff I've done. But my two favorite memories of mean stuff are things I did annually.
Get on the roof, egg high school kids still trick or treating on halloween. Snowball headhunting from rooftop every friday during the winter.

Todd, that's not mean, it's vengeance, but the person deserved it for not only dishonoring his wife, but his own frigginf friend! As for the woman who left you, what a bitch, she's no good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back