MD meet on June 19 (DC Area stop on Headroom Tour)
May 14, 2005 at 4:32 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 41

Hirsch

Why is there a chaplain standing over his wallet?
It's been awhile since I've hosted, and I really want to hear the new Headroom lineup...even better if it comes to my place
smily_headphones1.gif
Since Headroom needs a June 19 date, that's when the meet will be.

I'm going to impose some contraints this time around, as recent meets have been getting very crowded. My place can hold up to 25 people, and is getting tight at 20. So, if there's more interest in a meet than I can handle, I may cut off admission at 25. I really don't want to do this, but it's the only way I can think of to let people actually move around and hear gear.

If more than 25 people want to come, I'll see if I can think of something creative that will allow a larger attendance, but can't guarantee anything. For planning purposes, the sooner I have some idea of the attendance, the better. Please post to this thread, or contact me by email if you'd like to attend.

May 14, 2005 at 4:40 PM Post #2 of 41
Count me in! Thanks, old man, for opening your home to us. Looking forward to it. Say, do you still have those R10s? I'd love to have another listen.

May 14, 2005 at 7:41 PM Post #3 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyll Hertsens
Count me in! Thanks, old man, for opening your home to us. Looking forward to it. Say, do you still have those R10s? I'd love to have another listen.

Between NY and here, I suspect that you'll get a chance to hear a bunch of R10's.
wink.gif
The one I have now is actually a different one than the one you heard at the WOH tour...and I may have a second pair by the time of the meet (it's currently in Japan, for repair of a driver).

May 17, 2005 at 1:56 AM Post #12 of 41
Please add me to the attendance list. Thanks!
580smile.gif

May 17, 2005 at 11:30 PM Post #13 of 41
I'll be there! Thanks for hosting again Hirsch, it's been awhile since I've heard some of your great gear (what wasn't at the meet at Thrice's house). Will you have the VPI Scout set up? I'd love to listen to it again.

May 20, 2005 at 1:16 AM Post #15 of 41
The list so far:

Tyll Hertsens, of course

me
Dave1
CD44hi
Dusty Chalk
Stevieo
thrice
WmAx
MarylandMike
DE (forgot his Head-Fi moniker)
Steve999
tennisets
markmaxx
HiGHFlyiN9
dc_guy
plus_c
Ralph
gpalmer
SH (don't know username)
Jmmmm... (however many m's there are supposed to be
wink.gif
)
cannedheat
THESANTINI

Still small, but it's early. Please make sure I have your email address, so I can get directions out to you. I do not use PM, so you'll need to check your email about a week prior to the meet for the directions, if you need them. You can email me at moehoward9000@mindspring.com (please put "Head-Fi" in the subject line, so it won't get eaten by my spam blocker).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back