Mayberry On Acid: First Ever Fairfax, CA Meet February 2, 2008!
Dec 21, 2007 at 6:16 PM Post #76 of 433
Quote:

Originally Posted by rhythmdevils /img/forum/go_quote.gif
But do you wash the area between your legs and crotch?

Quote:

Originally Posted by boomana /img/forum/go_quote.gif
For gawd sakes, don't answer this question, Thrice, in any direction.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tyrion /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The only good idea in this thread beyond the meet itself is what Vicki said, please, I beg you thrice, do not answer the question.

You know, there's a funny story about that..... awww, I'll wait to tell it in person at the meet, so you can see all the facial expressions and hand gestures that go along.

I too, will have a Pico by then....perhaps we should just forgo all the other gear and get a Pico meet going instead.

Dec 21, 2007 at 6:36 PM Post #77 of 433
Quote:

Originally Posted by thrice /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You know, there's a funny story about that..... awww, I'll wait to tell it in person at the meet, so you can see all the facial expressions and hand gestures that go along.

That's different. Stories in person are always acceptable, but be warned that I have been known to reach out and smack a person or two if doing so is the only appropriate response.

Dec 21, 2007 at 6:43 PM Post #79 of 433
Quote:

Originally Posted by n_maher /img/forum/go_quote.gif
[/B]Do I need to send a certain DAC out West?

But would it be DIY, Commercial or a hybrid?

Dec 21, 2007 at 6:54 PM Post #80 of 433
Quote:

[/b]Do I need to send a certain DAC out West?

Quote:

[geek]Ohhhhh, a classification quandry! JOY! I'll get a powerpoint presentation ready for the meet, complete with examples, handouts and a short essay.

We can have a little panel discussion, I've got a laser pointer so we're good.[/geek]

Dec 21, 2007 at 6:56 PM Post #81 of 433
Quote:

Might spark some lively debate?

[edit]clearly my penguin friend is a step ahead of me...

Dec 21, 2007 at 7:11 PM Post #82 of 433
Quote:

We can have a little panel discussion, I've got a laser pointer so we're good.[/geek]

But do you have a laser pointer shaped like a dolphin that makes dolphin noises and offers...count 'em...five different laser selections: ant, butterfly, octopus, star, and single dot. I think not!

Nate, since you can't be there in person, I do think sending your dac as your representative would be the gracious thing to do. Since I've never actually met you, and already had the pleasure of meeting your dac once, I'm already beginning to think of it as you. (if you recall from the last Florida meet, I'm suspicious of your actual physical existence).

Dec 21, 2007 at 7:19 PM Post #83 of 433
Quote:

But do you have a laser pointer shaped like a dolphin that makes dolphin noises and offers...count 'em...five different laser selections: ant, butterfly, octopus, star, and single dot. I think not!

You're confusing your DIY friends, I never said I had any laser pointers.
wink.gif

Quote:

Nate, since you can't be there in person, I do think sending your dac as your representative would be the gracious thing to do. Since I've never actually met you, and already had the pleasure of meeting your dac once, I'm already beginning to think of it as you. (if you recall from the last Florida meet, I'm suspicious of your actual physical existence).

The DAC might be better than the real thing so you should consider yourself lucky!
biggrin.gif

Dec 21, 2007 at 7:26 PM Post #84 of 433
Quote:

He's real, I met him in NY at the first National Meet. Here's a picture of him to prove it:

04_5_1.jpg

Dec 21, 2007 at 7:30 PM Post #85 of 433
Quote:

wink.gif

The DAC might be better than the real thing so you should consider yourself lucky!
biggrin.gif

As you have probably noticed by now, I am easily confused (as well as lacking in computer skills), but since I wield my confusion with enthusiasm and determination, I consider it part of my charm.

As to your dac being better than the real thing, I will withhold judgment until CanJam, when a full review can take place.

Dec 21, 2007 at 7:32 PM Post #86 of 433
Quote:

Hmm, I need to get me one of them.

Quote:

wink.gif

biggrin.gif

Don't say that, Nate does exist, I've seen him live and in person.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Voltron /img/forum/go_quote.gif
He's real, I met him in NY at the first National Meet. Here's a picture of him to prove it:

04_5_1.jpg

Nice pic, but I remember him like this at the 2nd to last NY meet:

vince_vaughn.jpg

Dec 21, 2007 at 7:33 PM Post #87 of 433
Quote:

Originally Posted by Voltron /img/forum/go_quote.gif
He's real, I met him in NY at the first National Meet.

I remember you, big, tall, had lions for your hands and feet (kinda weird by the way) and you just kept walking around saying things like, "ROAR!"

voltron.jpg

Dec 21, 2007 at 7:35 PM Post #88 of 433
Quote:

Originally Posted by thrice /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Don't say that, Nate does exist, I've seen him live and in person.

Yup, Stephen is really real too!

PenguinBeerglass.gif

Dec 21, 2007 at 7:44 PM Post #90 of 433
Damn Vince, you're right. They look just like that by the end of a meet. Are you sure you haven't been lurking in the shadows a Florida party come midnight, or is the dac really a spy cam? Hmmm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back