May 5th - Vancouver, BC Meet 2013
Feb 25, 2013 at 11:13 PM Post #48 of 461
What GG does for a living is boss me around for HF related things. Makes me pick stuff up from his house because he lazyyyy

On another note, you might like this Twin. Got new cable and I say it looks absolutely amazing. Also, dare I say it, controls the bass on the HE-500 more?

Feb 25, 2013 at 11:23 PM Post #49 of 461
Quote:
What GG does for a living is boss me around for HF related things. Makes me pick stuff up from his house because he lazyyyy

On another note, you might like this Twin. Got new cable and I say it looks absolutely amazing. Also, dare I say it, controls the bass on the HE-500 more?

He should just get his idol lackeys to do that for him. Oh wait now you're a K-pop idol?

Holy schi*t...how many strands is that....and the socket jack isn't wimpy like this

Great now I need new cables. Probably had the funds until I bought CK100PROs and all that crap. 

Wait just went to the DHC thread. Prototype? Nice ~~

Feb 25, 2013 at 11:27 PM Post #50 of 461
ROFL my HE-400 cables did the same thing... Just a bad batch of cables from Canare I think. I'll be sure to bring them so you can try on your 400s and my 500s (the SPC cable included in the 500 is rubbish). When you getting dat HE-6 + speaker taps? 
wink.gif

Feb 25, 2013 at 11:36 PM Post #51 of 461
Quote:
ROFL my HE-400 cables did the same thing... Just a bad batch of cables from Canare I think. I'll be sure to bring them so you can try on your 400s and my 500s (the SPC cable included in the 500 is rubbish). When you getting dat HE-6 + speaker taps? 
wink.gif

Speaker taps = done
HE-6...well just sold the DAC1 for plane ticket fare...so will have to sell alot of stuff and wait a while. The wait really kills. 
Also really wanted the VC02 for jogging, but Travis still doesn't have it. And was going to replace the cable with new one since warranty's still there. But might just get a custom one to stop with the hassle.
Sigh, need to stop buying other stuff and just save.

Feb 25, 2013 at 11:52 PM Post #52 of 461
Cheaper alternative is Chris Himself though he doesn't do special stuff like Peter, although Planx's cable is a prototype as well. Originally was going to be mine but I was TOO kind and passed it on to dearest planxslave. 

Feb 25, 2013 at 11:55 PM Post #53 of 461
Quote:
Speaker taps = done
HE-6...well just sold the DAC1 for plane ticket fare...so will have to sell alot of stuff and wait a while. The wait really kills. 
Also really wanted the VC02 for jogging, but Travis still doesn't have it. And was going to replace the cable with new one since warranty's still there. But might just get a custom one to stop with the hassle.
Sigh, need to stop buying other stuff and just save.

DAC1 for a plane ticket. You gotta do what you gotta do lol.
Quote:
Cheaper alternative is Chris Himself though he doesn't do special stuff like Peter, although Planx's cable is a prototype as well. Originally was going to be mine but I was TOO kind and passed it on to dearest planxslave. 

I know your deepest darkest secrets

Feb 26, 2013 at 1:12 AM Post #57 of 461
Late April sounds vaguely important for some reason..

EDIT: I'm stupid and around when school is over for me. I don't know when I'll be done finals, but I'm sure late April will be okay

Feb 26, 2013 at 1:17 AM Post #58 of 461
Quote:
Late April sounds vaguely important for some reason..

I might have exams, not sure. Not that there's studying to be done on the weekend...

Also for a minute there almost forgot about those vague concepts called Sundays. Since HB's open Sat, probably can't get Travis or Tobias to come (if they want) on a working day for them. Not saying they have to come, or they will come (in fact I haven't been in stores to ask them about it yet), just would be nice to make it easier so that they could come. Also some people are better off on Sundays (though I usually have a shift then)

No statuary holidays on April as well...

Feb 26, 2013 at 1:27 AM Post #60 of 461
Bah, made a poll instead. Personally would be fine 27th or 28th. Should I make it so that people can choose twice for flexibility's sake, or keep it to one choice at a time....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back