Massdrop x Noble X Universal IEMs Review / Preview
Mar 28, 2017 at 12:51 AM Post #361 of 766
Welp, my set came. To my excitement, they sound quite detailed and extended compared to my other IEMs.

My only problem with them so far is the cord. Less than an hour in, the sound was cutting in and out of the left monitor. I discovered it was the connection of the cable pins to the monitor. I have to play with the position each time I use it. Very disappointed. Going to email support.

Would love to know if any of you have had this problem.

Mar 28, 2017 at 2:17 AM Post #362 of 766
Welp, my set came. To my excitement, they sound quite detailed and extended compared to my other IEMs.

My only problem with them so far is the cord. Less than an hour in, the sound was cutting in and out of the left monitor. I discovered it was the connection of the cable pins to the monitor. I have to play with the position each time I use it. Very disappointed. Going to email support.

To say such a problem has never happened would not be accurate. Contact Brannan (see website contact page) and he will get u sorted

Noble Audio Stay updated on Noble Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/NobleAudio https://www.twitter.com/noblebywizard https://www.instagram.com/nobleaudio https://nobleaudio.com/en/ contact@nobleaudio.com
Mar 28, 2017 at 2:33 AM Post #363 of 766
Most definitely. Already went ahead and contacted both Noble and Massdrop.

Love them already. Hopefully they will be fully functioning once again, soon! :nerd:

Mar 28, 2017 at 11:56 AM Post #364 of 766
Bright? Not for me. I keep thinking "what happened to the treble?". But I'm coming from the Campfire Audio Andromeda and the UERM.

Mar 28, 2017 at 1:51 PM Post #365 of 766

Mine connectors don't even come off, how do you remove the pins?

Wow, so nice to read all these positive reviews on massdrop and here of people who received them.

I am so glad a friend ordered 2, so I can have one of his :wink:

Great job to deliver something so good for this price.

Cheers.

It's crazy, last night I used them the detail I never assumed that iem can sound this refined. Like wow, it's second day and last evening it really blew me away. Best iem in my opinion that I used

Mar 28, 2017 at 2:01 PM Post #366 of 766
Mine connectors don't even come off, how do you remove the pins?
It's crazy, last night I used them the detail I never assumed that iem can sound this refined. Like wow, it's second day and last evening it really blew me away. Best iem in my opinion that I used

They come off. Just need to apply some constant pressure because they are snug.

Mar 28, 2017 at 3:43 PM Post #368 of 766
Mine arrived in London Heathrow on Saturday at 1 pm and nothing has happened since then...... waiting with bated breath

You're in for a treat when you get it keeps blowing me away

Mar 28, 2017 at 7:48 PM Post #369 of 766
mine don't come in until thurday but I'm rather excited. This is my first BA driver as well with being a high end in ear, the previous in ears I've owned were the klipsch r6 and s4. But how do these sound when compared to headphones? I use the K7XX, will I get a similar spacious sound with these?

Mar 28, 2017 at 8:07 PM Post #370 of 766
I'm excited to finally hear these. UPS dropped them off yesterday to the USPS. Estimated arrival is now tomorrow. Two days to go two miles to the UPS store. At least these are worth the wait.

Mar 28, 2017 at 8:30 PM Post #371 of 766
Just got mine in like half an hour ago. Doing some light listening now. First impressions are very nice, though a big adjustment for me since I have been listening to the campfire vegas, which makes these sound extremely bass light by comparison. They arent, its just a big adjustment from a dd to ba's. Mids and highs are really nice though. Ended up with large spiral dots. Looking forward to getting more listening time with these!

Mar 29, 2017 at 1:18 AM Post #373 of 766
Received mine. Financial obligations changed recently. Anyone interested in them send me a PM. I've also made a listing under the for sale section. Reputable members only. Unopened. 

Or maybe someone can tempt me into making the irresponsible decision; how do they compare to my fav RE-600's?

Mar 29, 2017 at 2:26 AM Post #374 of 766
Bright? Not for me. I keep thinking "what happened to the treble?". But I'm coming from the Campfire Audio Andromeda and the UERM.

Very interested in seeing how the X compares to the Andromeda. I saw measurements between the two on a certain website, and they actually looked quite similar apart from a treble peak and narrower upper-mid bump. I currently have the Andromeda and might want to try the X.

Mar 29, 2017 at 7:12 AM Post #375 of 766
As a happy owner of k10 custom since 2013, I put on the silicone tips and plug the X into my player today... Wao! I could not stop to show a big smile which reminds me the moment when i received the k10. Well done Noble and team!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back