Massdrop AKG K812 Giveaway! - COMPLETE!
Dec 5, 2015 at 3:17 AM Post #1,066 of 1,250
Massdrop user name is : MJLavelle

I would like to see DIY cable making supplies, specifically high grade connectors for 3.5mm headphone cables, RCA connectors, speaker termination, power cables, and USB termination, as well as high quality wiring, specialized tools, most importantly, high end wiring covers like braided fabric, and tubular braided copper shielding. Most of these things are easily available, but are expensive when you don't buy in quantity, and some, like quality connectors and cable covers are difficult to find at all. This could easily become its own category, especially if you start adding in things like high end opamps, capacitors, and even some DAC processors and replacement batteries for many of the mobile audio items you sell.i realize my suggestion is off the beaten path compared to most of the others here, but I hope someone at Massdrop is reading these posts and at least considering gauging how much interest there is for such things!

Dec 5, 2015 at 11:43 AM Post #1,078 of 1,250
username : julery

Another price/performance record for a good collobration with a good planar magnectic company.

Likewise a p/f for a tube amp will be great.

Dec 5, 2015 at 11:46 AM Post #1,079 of 1,250
username : slex

Another price/performance record for a good collobration with a good planar magnectic company.

Likewise a p/f for a tube amp will be great.

Oh yeah, if I win , will pay the shipping:grimacing:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back