Martin Logan Mikros 90 On-Ear Headphones
Mar 20, 2014 at 9:15 PM Post #4,126 of 6,783
  ^
deadhorse.gif

Sorry if I was beating a dead horse?  Chalk it up to my noobism.

Mar 20, 2014 at 9:17 PM Post #4,127 of 6,783
  ^ gif posting only for seasoned Logans vets.
tongue.gif

Noobs stay sidelined while we gif spam this beyatch. :)

This one is for ya' H2O.

^ Why at your pretty..................
......... see ya'. :wink:

^  Indeed, check above.
very_evil_smiley.gif

you bet man, you bet! saved and will enjoy music using the mikros 90 and with this gif as my desktop background.

Mar 20, 2014 at 10:15 PM Post #4,128 of 6,783
Sorry if I was beating a dead horse?  Chalk it up to my noobism.

Good that you posted it - cant be repeated too often!

And where is the dastardly thread… they better not be talking about me! If so, I would post my rings shot… but I gotta go see Yes now :). This was last night's setlist
http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/yes/2014/save-on-foods-memorial-centre-victoria-bc-canada-5bc23b60.html

Mar 20, 2014 at 11:49 PM Post #4,129 of 6,783
I say you guys keep enjoying, never let anyone interfere, life is to short for drama, though it seems some thrive on feeding from it, or creating it. Maybe I will borrow the Mikro's from an Australian member, post a few animated gifs myself.
wink.gif

I'd let you borrow mine... but it's not stock :frowning2:
The bass ports are open + not dampening, so kind of loose and bloated sounding

Might be getting a stock pair in soon... cos I miss dat stock sound

Mar 21, 2014 at 12:28 AM Post #4,133 of 6,783
I say you guys keep enjoying, never let anyone interfere, life is to short for drama, though it seems some thrive on feeding from it, or creating it. Maybe I will borrow the Mikro's from an Australian member, post a few animated gifs myself.
wink.gif

Someone who understands, this is a fun forum to post to and read, these guys are a hoot and we have the ML's in common to keep a general sense of direction. Life can be very short, why not have a little harmless fun. (  .... pst.. plus they really do sound good.)

Mar 21, 2014 at 12:31 AM Post #4,134 of 6,783
  satisfaction guaranteed, SF you are always good for a hoot, thanks bro, I have 50 pages of post to catch up on :)

^ i still have 100+ pages to document, sorry folks be slacking. haha
ph34r.gif

Not like this thread is of any import/ has any value in it anyways........ so no rush.

THOSE UPPITY MOFOs THAT BE LOOKING DOWN ON THIS THREAD IS ON TO SOMETHING!!!

Mar 21, 2014 at 12:40 AM Post #4,135 of 6,783

^ i still have 100+ pages to document, sorry folks be slacking. haha
ph34r.gif

Not like this thread is of any import/ has any value in it anyways........ so no rush.

THOSE UPPITY MOFOs THAT BE LOOKING DOWN ON THIS THREAD IS ON TO SOMETHING!!!

mikros sux

u gah-ees suk 2..

They're no btr dan my awsome ws99s!

hop this tread closs down sun..

alright, I went too far with that stereotype, but eh!

I guess I won't be getting a third mikros, other headphones are to be paired up with these beautiful, smexy, leathery, girl buns of portable cans!

I need a male headphone to match these female beauts!

(If it's more male than female, then I'll paint it white and call it even :wink: )

Mar 21, 2014 at 12:41 AM Post #4,136 of 6,783
I have been getting such a good seal at work than when I take them off its like opening a pringles can, or a soda, I get this swooshing sound as my ears break the seal with the leather pad. I wear mine for most of my 10 hour work day... 4 tens 3 day weekends   ahh ya , more time to work on my car and listen to music. When I am wrenching I have been wearing my amperiors, so I don't hurt my ML's, to much dirt and grease for a refined can like the mikros. And really the Senns are very good cans, if i was on a desert island and only had them, Id be ok, but I would most likely have ML's dreams

Mar 21, 2014 at 12:47 AM Post #4,137 of 6,783
  I have been getting such a good seal at work than when I take them off its like opening a pringles can, or a soda, I get this swooshing sound as my ears break the seal with the leather pad. I wear mine for most of my 10 hour work day... 4 tens 3 day weekends   ahh ya , more time to work on my car and listen to music. When I am wrenching I have been wearing my amperiors, so I don't hurt my ML's, to much dirt and grease for a refined can like the mikros. And really the Senns are very good cans, if i was on a desert island and only had them, Id be ok, but I would most likely have ML's dreams

Your dreams must be beautiful, engaging, and most of all...

NORMAL! 
mad.gif

Unfortunately for me, I'd dream like this.

The harman kardon cls would be the top dream as I am craving to buy them with my mikros.

Once I dream about having them, it turns into a pile of steamy incompetence...

like this.

Then I'd have dreams of mikros, but again, in a quirky manner...like this.

the banana is the mikros headphone.

Then finally, I get to the core of the dream, the nice beautiful mikros headphones that...surprisingly..

turns into an adorable companion.

Mar 21, 2014 at 12:55 AM Post #4,138 of 6,783
  oh.. i meant the stuff covering the outside of the headphone... sorry to dissapoint you lol im bad at wording things

its nothing big at all, i just think its wierd that its different from the left cup because they should be the same

the part where the cup meets the headband.
More wrinkles than there are on the left cup!
ohh... when i put them on again, i realize when i flip the headphones backward it's still the right that has a suction. Moved all the hair out of my left ear and now the suction is there too. Cool!

Yup, us old head fiers have to trim out our ear hair

Mar 21, 2014 at 12:58 AM Post #4,139 of 6,783

NORMAL! 
mad.gif

The harman kardon cls would be the top dream as I am craving to buy them with my mikros.

like this.

Then finally, I get to the core of the dream, the nice beautiful mikros headphones that...surprisingly..

Just don't feed them or get them wet

Mar 21, 2014 at 1:44 AM Post #4,140 of 6,783

NORMAL! 
mad.gif

like this.

I see the mikros and harman together a lot in posts, are they directly related? Or do they just have the same design type with the same (or was the same) price range?

Yup, us old head fiers have to trim out our ear hair

Oh? us long hair head fiers have to move our head hair out of the way...
its so annoying to always have to move your hair out of the way before putting a headphone on, oh gosh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back