Martin Logan Mikros 90 On-Ear Headphones
Mar 6, 2014 at 11:10 PM Post #3,271 of 6,783
I think my mikros might be opening up a little bit now. Prob around 20-25hrs?

Mar 6, 2014 at 11:40 PM Post #3,272 of 6,783
Major disappointment this week.  My 2nd pair of 90's ordered on 2/24 with rebate from Newegg show "delivered" to my office address on the tracking info...but no one has seen them.  Fed Ex Smart Post so no useful tracking once they get delivered to the local post office.  Post office is clueless.  Newegg is clueless.  I am bummed.  Will probably spend all day Friday trying to track them down.  I had all my modding paraphernalia ready and waiting.

Is it possible that the Legendary Logan Lore has escaped this thread, and that my 90's were jacked?

Mar 6, 2014 at 11:42 PM Post #3,273 of 6,783

U feeling your body moving to. The beat?

I been jiving the last hour to some old disco beat :wink:
The Whispers...And The Beat Goes On

Mar 6, 2014 at 11:47 PM Post #3,274 of 6,783
U feeling your body moving to. The beat?

I been jiving the last hour to some old disco beat
wink.gif

The Whispers...And The Beat Goes On

They just seem a little more dynamic and coherent.

Mar 7, 2014 at 12:04 AM Post #3,275 of 6,783

You're an impatient bugger, ain't ya? 
tongue_smile.gif

Just teasing. I was listening to mine every day while burning them in at night. It's cool hearing them get better and better.

Mar 7, 2014 at 12:47 AM Post #3,276 of 6,783
  Major disappointment this week.  My 2nd pair of 90's ordered on 2/24 with rebate from Newegg show "delivered" to my office address on the tracking info...but no one has seen them.  Fed Ex Smart Post so no useful tracking once they get delivered to the local post office.  Post office is clueless.  Newegg is clueless.  I am bummed.  Will probably spend all day Friday trying to track them down.  I had all my modding paraphernalia ready and waiting.

Is it possible that the Legendary Logan Lore has escaped this thread, and that my 90's were jacked?

Very sorry to hear that, hopefully it is just some honest mistake, or they were misplaced, good luck on your search. There is an ever so slim chance one of the hoarders got to them, be careful posting any shipping info, dates etc, you are probably being tracked. Don't be paranoid, just act as if everything is normal.

Mar 7, 2014 at 1:00 AM Post #3,277 of 6,783
sometimes, it is with the postman...who is out "on delivery" ...
he might make the actual delivery the next day.. this happened with one of my delivery..over the weekend..esp Fri 
or he might be a headfier who recognised the content..
and said...

" WHAT THE HECK... let me.... ...  "

Mar 7, 2014 at 1:05 AM Post #3,278 of 6,783
=============

Wayne,,,, u wanna look at my LEFT black hole??? :p
*i swear that white hair is not from my.........

Mar 7, 2014 at 2:04 AM Post #3,279 of 6,783
Thanks Lors! But damn, it doesn't look like there's any earwax in your left driver hole either. And yet you are not getting the excessive bass out of the left driver (I assume) like I was. Very strange!

Mar 7, 2014 at 2:18 AM Post #3,280 of 6,783
maybe the problem lies in your gears... or cable soldering..? 

Mar 7, 2014 at 5:41 AM Post #3,281 of 6,783
Got a chance to try out Beats Executive....very comfy..spacey smooth rendition of some hip hop out of the beats music station..
Reminded me of one of the first mod attempts where i "blue tac allover the cup" kind of sound..lolz.

Got a feel of the pads of that small beats on ear can, wats it's name...hmmm
Very soft n comfy, if my K518 pads doesn't work out, I will get that one.

--------------------

Sitting in cafe iPad n moddedmikros, enjoying BATMAN rumbling round my head..sipping coffee. :p
Now swinging along with Tijuana Brass..those soft tongueing trumpets being played as if they dun need to breathe :)

Mar 7, 2014 at 9:01 AM Post #3,282 of 6,783
Thank you guys for your comments, just 2 more things:

have you tried playing games with them, how is their sound stage ? 
What cheap audio cable do you recommend me to purchase with them to emphasize the bass, can you link me to amazon or ebay ? 

Thanks again :) 

Mar 7, 2014 at 9:58 AM Post #3,283 of 6,783
Can i suggest to have a new thread for all the mod's discussion. It would be easier for the people looking for impression of the stock Mikros 90 and the modified one.

Mar 7, 2014 at 10:03 AM Post #3,284 of 6,783
Can i suggest to have a new thread for all the mod's discussion. It would be easier for the people looking for impression of the stock Mikros 90 and the modified one.

I like to keep and eye on these guys -- bassheads are never to be trusted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back