March 1st. Don't turn on your "fat" PS3's!!!
Mar 3, 2010 at 4:18 PM Post #46 of 56
Quote:

Originally Posted by fenixdown110 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The problem has been fixed.

I bet that pleases a lot of players...
popcorn.gif

Mar 3, 2010 at 4:28 PM Post #47 of 56
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashnolan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Charging for it is not necessarily a bad thing. Some things get better when you charge for them because of the extra money to make it better. There are some public toilets in Europe (and other places I would assume) that charge you a small fee to use. I was kind of upset that the only bathroom I could find was going to cost me one Euro, however, I can say that it was one of the best smelling and cleanest public bathrooms that I have ever used.

I, for one, am glad I pay for Xbox Live. It's $40-50 a year, and it gets me a better service. It's not without its flaws, but I really feel like having to pay for Live is an argument in it's favor.

Mar 3, 2010 at 8:46 PM Post #48 of 56
Mar 3, 2010 at 8:51 PM Post #49 of 56
Quote:

Originally Posted by logwed /img/forum/go_quote.gif
WHYYYYY??? that's so awful/hilarious.

First thing I thought was Jabba the Hutt.

Mar 3, 2010 at 9:13 PM Post #50 of 56
The slow motion screams...

Mar 3, 2010 at 10:52 PM Post #51 of 56
Quote:

Originally Posted by cwell2112 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I, for one, am glad I pay for Xbox Live. It's $40-50 a year, and it gets me a better service. It's not without its flaws, but I really feel like having to pay for Live is an argument in it's favor.

Yes, Microsoft clearly has the better service.

rolleyes.gif

Mar 3, 2010 at 10:57 PM Post #52 of 56
Quote:

Originally Posted by Landis /img/forum/go_quote.gif

rolleyes.gif

LOL
biggrin.gif

Mar 4, 2010 at 1:21 AM Post #53 of 56
Quote:

Originally Posted by Landis /img/forum/go_quote.gif

rolleyes.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by Palpatine /img/forum/go_quote.gif
LOL
biggrin.gif

Agreed even though I only have a PS3. LOL
biggrin.gif
Sony software and service is absolutely horrible. I've tried multiple forms and they fail on all levels. Hardware is a different story.

Mar 20, 2010 at 2:26 PM Post #54 of 56
Does anyone know if there is a fix for PS3s that were on during this mess that will no longer play games or BluRay movies? Mine just goes to a black screen when you choose a game or movie. Sometimes you can't even get that far as it will just freeze up on the home screen.

Mar 20, 2010 at 3:02 PM Post #55 of 56
Quote:

Originally Posted by vpivinylspinner /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Does anyone know if there is a fix for PS3s that were on during this mess that will no longer play games or BluRay movies? Mine just goes to a black screen when you choose a game or movie. Sometimes you can't even get that far as it will just freeze up on the home screen.

Waitwaitwait... This problem persists if you turned it on?? I wonder if Chad Warden has issues, now...

Mar 21, 2010 at 8:11 AM Post #56 of 56
Quote:

Originally Posted by vpivinylspinner /img/forum/go_quote.gif

All PS3's were supposed to have automatically resolved the issue. You may have to contact Sony.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back