Marantz CD5001 Giveaway - And the Winner is?
Jun 4, 2008 at 2:36 PM Post #46 of 81
So Far:
rednamalas1
aaron313
-=Germania=-
xenithon
tjumper78
malldian
aimless1
jonnywolfet
bigguy
bperboy
zorander
luminette
Fitz
hembergler
jinp6301
Mr. Tadashi
WittyzTH
eccelsand

Jun 4, 2008 at 3:26 PM Post #47 of 81
I want a free CDP!

I'm a computer-as-source philistine and would quite like to see how the other side lives
wink.gif

Jun 4, 2008 at 6:15 PM Post #48 of 81
Quote:

Originally Posted by jgonino /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So Far:
rednamalas1
aaron313
-=Germania=-
xenithon
tjumper78
malldian
aimless1
jonnywolfet
bigguy
bperboy
zorander
luminette
Fitz
hembergler
jinp6301
Mr. Tadashi
WittyzTH

What was wrong with my entry?

Jun 4, 2008 at 6:38 PM Post #50 of 81
I want a free CDP!

....for to see how my beta22 functions well with a new source (and of course following 6-board version I will build as well)

See my sig for headphones I own.
wink.gif

Jun 5, 2008 at 3:39 PM Post #55 of 81
I would LIKE your CD player, Joe, but I am not a contributing member (yet). While there may be time to do so, I also do not have a home amp (yet).

I just want to say that you are one heckova guy, Joe. Once I get some more time-off and school in order, we'll have to organize another meet down in KC/Lawrence.

Nylan

Jun 5, 2008 at 8:18 PM Post #57 of 81
I want a free CDP!

I think I deserve it for this reason: all I have is an x-fi, which really doesn't let me enjoy my CDs to their fullest extent. I've got a nice misterX made XP amp, going to either my SR225 or RP-21s, but even these headphones show me the limitations of my soundcard. I've heard great CD players at various meets, but I'm in team broke+college-fi, so there's no way I'm going to buy one anytime soon.

Very generous!

Jun 6, 2008 at 1:57 PM Post #59 of 81
I want a free CDP!

Too bad my contributing period just ended, have to get a new one soon but I'll have to steal my bofriends creditcard for that lol
biggrin.gif

But I actually just wanted to say: Great give-away and a nice gesture!
I'm working on a computer rig so you can count me out anyways or you have to insist
tongue.gif

Jun 6, 2008 at 3:03 PM Post #60 of 81
i just want to add that i will be away all weekend and in the unlikely event that i win, i will not be able to reply until monday.
Thanks to jgonino for the awesome giveaway, whoever wins will be very happy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back