MANDARINES foam ear tips...... perfection
May 27, 2016 at 10:28 AM Post #16 of 49
  Guys, these are orange foam earplugs which have been cut to size and a hole made with a hole punch...

Look at them closely.

But if you're enjoying them I'm not here to burst any bubbles (honestly)

Please enjoy them, however they can easily be purchased from any hardware store or chemist.

I'll be honest, I had a feeling they were.

That said, if they work as advertised, they are worth every penny.  

--

May 27, 2016 at 10:34 AM Post #17 of 49
Ohhhhh snap the sound good on the zero

No joke, that is EXACTLY why I bought a set!  Can't wait to hear how they pair up!

Because I tried EVERY tip I had at home and nothing was working.

Sound stage is huge!

Still prefer these foam tips on 3.14 audios DR1. It's like wearing nothing.

May 27, 2016 at 10:38 AM Post #18 of 49
Guys, these are orange foam earplugs which have been cut to size and a hole made with a hole punch...

Look at them closely.

Please enjoy them, however they can easily be purchased from any hardware store or chemist.

Still worth the hassle lol. But on another point I am curious if comply will respond with a flat version of there foam like these.

May 27, 2016 at 4:30 PM Post #19 of 49
May 27, 2016 at 6:45 PM Post #21 of 49

Look at them closely.

Oh, for sure. Execution aside, the idea itself is not even that new or novel. But I'll buy anything when it has a fruit in its name.

Hmm, no. The Shures have a hard plastic core while these don't right?

I'd arrived at something very similar recently, but in a much more expensive way--Compy T100 eartips, decored, cut down.

I thought this is a pretty ingenious new way of fitting IEMs myself. Works better with IEMs with longer stems.

HiBy Stay updated on HiBy at their facebook, website or email (icons below). Stay updated on HiBy at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/hibycom https://store.hiby.com/ service@hiby.com
May 27, 2016 at 7:18 PM Post #22 of 49
May 27, 2016 at 7:35 PM Post #23 of 49

Look at them closely.

Oh, for sure. Execution aside, the idea itself is not even that new or novel. But I'll buy anything when it has a fruit in its name.

Hmm, no. The Shures have a hard plastic core while these don't right?

I'd arrived at something very similar recently, but in a much more expensive way--Compy T100 eartips, decored, cut down.

I thought this is a pretty ingenious new way of fitting IEMs myself. Works better with IEMs with longer stems.

Yes, they do work much better with longer stem iems. Thor example they work on havi b3 but it's no where near as comfy as dr1

May 28, 2016 at 12:49 AM Post #25 of 49
  Guys, these are orange foam earplugs which have been cut to size and a hole made with a hole pun

Yes it is 3M - as mentioned in item description. And yes "just cutted". And it works!
wink_face.gif
 Encourage everybody to make for himself a pair or two ! No copy right. Just curious how many pairs will end in trash can because  eg.  too long, too short,  not  parallel bottom and top.... Enjoy music & peace out! garcsa aka Ines Mandar aka Mandarines

PS: Dear H20Fidelity, if your are copying my photo from eBay - would you be so kind and please copy the whole pic. You cutted out the bottom.No problem , here it is:

Jun 1, 2016 at 11:40 PM Post #26 of 49
Sorry, for the digression,but,

I just ordered a few pairs for e on my best IEMS.
When I placed the order,I forgot to mention the diameter of the opening of the iem,which is 1/4 inch..??,give or take?

I shot Garca an e-mail explaining that I need the 13.5 size diameter{1/4 inch}.
I'm looking forward to getting these,and hope they work

Re: Comply,
Due to the fact that they don't specifically, make a tip for my headphone,as it wasn't listed ,on they're website
I received an e-mail from them,staing I need a tip they use,called the TX600,and they sell it in pairs,cost $14.95 ,plus shipping of about $4.00.
So Comply wanted $18.95 ,for TWO TIPS.
As of now,I am no longer doing any business with Comply,they are thieves
Thank God I found ..Mandarines

Mike

Jun 5, 2016 at 11:30 AM Post #28 of 49

Look at them closely.

http://www.amazon.com/Foam-Ear-Plugs-200-Pack-1100/dp/B000J6BK04/ref=sr_1_14?ie=UTF8&qid=1465140154&sr=8-14&keywords=Ear+Plugs+Foam
Well, 100 pairs for 17$ seems like a good deal. That reminds me: Back at Munich High End, at the Shure Booth they used the same type of foamtips (although in yellow). So I asked them where I could get these and the they literally told me the same thing. It's cheap + it works. The advantage over regular eartips are that the "Mandarines" don't increase the distance between your ear and the earphones, hence the fuller, richer sound.

Jun 5, 2016 at 2:25 PM Post #29 of 49

Look at them closely.

http://www.amazon.com/Foam-Ear-Plugs-200-Pack-1100/dp/B000J6BK04/ref=sr_1_14?ie=UTF8&qid=1465140154&sr=8-14&keywords=Ear+Plugs+Foam
Well, 100 pairs for 17$ seems like a good deal. That reminds me: Back at Munich High End, at the Shure Booth they used the same type of foamtips (although in yellow). So I asked them where I could get these and the they literally told me the same thing. It's cheap + it works. The advantage over regular eartips are that the "Mandarines" don't increase the distance between your ear and the earphones, hence the fuller, richer sound.

we all pay for people to make our custom cables and we could just make them ourselves. Its about being lazy lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back