MalVeauX has got to be the nicest most clued up headphone enthusiast on here, Such a nice guy
Sep 27, 2012 at 3:42 PM Post #17 of 59
Great guy this MalVeauX and always direct to the point like a wizard saying Presto! Magico! Heres what you need! He also knows how to keep up a great image with his photos.

Hail MalVeauX! Lightning bolt of truth.

Sep 27, 2012 at 4:37 PM Post #19 of 59
Quote:
Uncle Erik, move over........
biggrin.gif

Definitely not. Uncle Erik and MalVeauX both go out of their way for exceptional advice, to me and others. Big props to both. 

Sep 27, 2012 at 4:45 PM Post #20 of 59
I agree, MalVeauX rocks.  I bought his Lyr and Bifrost, and both arrived in perfect condition and with extra cables... he was very agreeable and helpful throughout our interactions.

Sep 28, 2012 at 12:52 AM Post #21 of 59
He helped me with two headphone purchases (including my first) and which DAC/amp to buy as well.  I now have (and love) my Denon D5000's and FiiO E10.  Great guy, kept up in PMs with my nitpicky questions as well.  Always happy to see his posts... wonder what he does to get all that headphone money though.  What a massive inventory. 
beyersmile.png

Sep 28, 2012 at 1:14 AM Post #24 of 59
Quote:
I think whatever he is smoking helps. Cheers to a truly considerate dude! 
beerchug.gif

Just Tobacco I believe from his pipes? That's what I got last time I asked him. 
Quote:
Wow, Mal gets an official "Malveaux Appreciation Thread" now 

Next up:
"The Malveaux Rolling Thread" (Appropriate for the avatar...)
"Malveaux Owners Unite!" (Could Mal really be just a committee?)
"How do I tell someone Malveaux is better than Beats?"
"Looking for a Malveaux under $250"
"Anyone willing to trade T1 for Malveaux?"

and the significantly more disturbing:
"I dropped my Malveaux on the train tracks and now no sound comes out: Help!!!"

Keep up the good work, Mal!
beerchug.gif

Sign me up for "The Malveaux Rolling Thread" and the "Malveaux Owners Unite".
Quote:
Uncle Erik, move over........
biggrin.gif

Erik better not be reading this... Jealousy is imminent!

Jokes aside, Mal is a really awesome Head-Fi member and one of the most active users on. He's always courteous, knowledgeable, and very very smoking hawt 
wink.gif

Sep 28, 2012 at 1:35 AM Post #25 of 59
Yep. yep.

Because of MalveauX, I have the Denon D2K's.
Also partially because of him, I have the Brainwavz HM5's

Have been extremely satisfied with both purchases.
He truly is a great help.

Sep 28, 2012 at 1:10 PM Post #27 of 59
Haha, this is funny, but good for him. He's definitely been around the block, so I normally take his post with great consideration. 

Sep 28, 2012 at 1:12 PM Post #28 of 59
Oh yea.

Very best,

Sep 28, 2012 at 2:22 PM Post #30 of 59
I agree with all. The man is a staple here on HF. When I first joined earlier this year I learned a lot reading his responses to the countless questions people post every day. I think it would be interesting if this was the ONE thread he never posts in and just lets us do all the talking. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back