Maintenance Questions
Oct 30, 2001 at 4:56 AM Post #16 of 18
Jude, this really isn't related to the topic at hand, but I'd still like to ask. Who knows, maybe others have experienced this problem.

A few days ago, when I was trying to opem the forums, I kept getting a "page cannot be found" message. When I tried to open the main page, it sent me to your.com. This happened at least three times in one day; and each time, if I waited a little while, the forums would open perfectly fine. What the heck was going on?

By the way, forums seem pretty fast, but I have been noticing that it takes a bit longer to load all the buttons and images sometimes. Could be my connection though (56K).

Oct 30, 2001 at 5:40 AM Post #17 of 18
Serow and Neruda,

Thanks for the input on the images -- that is exactly what I was wondering about (occasional image delays). Yes, I see that sometimes too. Don't worry too much about it, as that will be fixed. I see it from some locations (like home sometimes), and other locations (like the office) I don't see any delay at all.

Neruda, regarding that other error you described, I'm not sure what caused it, nor have I seen it myself.

Thanks again, everyone.

Oct 30, 2001 at 6:19 AM Post #18 of 18
In my case this place loads fine from a 56k modem all the way in hell here
smily_headphones1.gif

But sometimes http://www.head-fi.com wont load no matter what all other site load...to fix that all I have to do is log off then back on and the site loads fine?

Has happened at least 15 times in the past month
smily_headphones1.gif

Otherwize Blazing Fast
smily_headphones1.gif

Nitro
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back