MAGISTER - 40% PROMOTION PRICE
May 11, 2015 at 9:50 AM Post #16 of 60
  Are the cables for these guys the huge ones I've seen in photos?!

I picture these to be a bit heavy and having a 10ft thick cable hanging about would be a definitive turn off and would already deduct 1 star on the review! :wink: But seriously, are there any other cables available for these headphones?!

There's only one decent review of it at Youtube and it does come with the high quality, although, be it really thick and quite the opposite of supple. It's almost like a rope.

May 11, 2015 at 10:01 AM Post #17 of 60
  Are the cables for these guys the huge ones I've seen in photos?!

I picture these to be a bit heavy and having a 10ft thick cable hanging about would be a definitive turn off and would already deduct 1 star on the review! :wink: But seriously, are there any other cables available for these headphones?!

Speaking about Fischer Audio FA-003Ti, I ordered a 1,2 m Brainwavz cable from Korea as the only cable included was 3 m long that is clearly too much for using on-the-go. It fits perfectly and should fit Magister too.

May 11, 2015 at 10:21 AM Post #18 of 60
  ^ I'm personally happy they come with such high quality cable. But if you a want a light portable cable this is fully compatible with Magister: http://www.mp4nation.net/brainwavz-hm5-spare-cable-1-3m

I don't mind the quality cable, but it adds weight/heft, makes it easy to disconnect from the phone if they don't have a locking mechanism (I don't think they do), and it's just weird looking having a 10ft cable in my office. :p

There's only one decent review of it at Youtube and it does come with the high quality, although, be it really thick and quite the opposite of supple. It's almost like a rope.

LOL. Exactly. I don't mind it for home use at all! But for the office, yeah...

May 11, 2015 at 10:00 PM Post #20 of 60
I will review it with my benchmark dac2 hgc then with a demon receiver and compare to a th-900.

Lolwat? 
tongue.gif

May 12, 2015 at 8:46 AM Post #24 of 60
gotta admit those HP look very good .. and the woodcups might just be the most beautiful I have ever seen

are you shipping from Asia? ... or maybe a better Q, do I have to care about VAT & customs if ordering from the EU ?!

May 12, 2015 at 10:21 AM Post #25 of 60
gotta admit those HP look very good .. and the woodcups might just be the most beautiful I have ever seen

are you shipping from Asia? ... or maybe a better Q, do I have to care about VAT & customs if ordering from the EU ?!

We usually send it as private package, so not VAT is necessary. But if you have some special delivery requests we can discuss that.
Magister is shipping from Russia

May 13, 2015 at 11:26 PM Post #27 of 60
I've put my order in. Special thanks to Alla at Kennerton as she was very accomodating with the order.

Looking forward to seeing how these compare to my Sig Pros. Depending on timing, I might also get to pit them against the ZMF lineup. 
normal_smile .gif

May 13, 2015 at 11:32 PM Post #28 of 60
  I've put my order in. Special thanks to Alla at Kennerton as she was very accomodating with the order.

Looking forward to seeing how these compare to my Sig Pros. Depending on timing, I might also get to pit them against the ZMF lineup. 
normal_smile .gif

Nice.
Can't wait for your views!

Thanks.

May 14, 2015 at 11:16 PM Post #30 of 60
Couldn't resist... It looks very nice especially with the wooden cups. Placed an order as well.

Yes, completely agree. Alla was extremely responsive and accomodating. Excited to receive the headphones! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back