Magic: The Gathering
Mar 30, 2010 at 9:52 AM Post #211 of 224
Quote:

Originally Posted by nylan8301 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have not. In general there are some really nice cards in the deck. I think it's worth buying just for the Phyrexian Negator.

Indeed, the card list does look pretty decent for $30AUD.

I have the Jace VS Chandra and Angelic VS Demonic duel decks. The Jace duel decks are very good fun to play against one another, but the angelic duel deck set sucked. The angelic deck had lots of fantastic card, but there were basically no low-cost creatures to cast at the start, and you bascially got pwned by the demonic deck very quickly if played right.

The planechase set just looks weird.

Mar 31, 2010 at 12:38 AM Post #212 of 224
I have abpout 5k Magic cards from between weatherlight and stronghold. I've given up on selling them, so anyone in the Denver area is welcome to have them for free. There's ome binders in there too.

Mar 31, 2010 at 8:55 PM Post #213 of 224
Wanna send them to me
tongue.gif

Apr 13, 2010 at 1:33 AM Post #217 of 224
Quote:

Originally Posted by nsx_23 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just managed to get my hand on the phyrexia duel deck.

Well worth the money is all I can say!

I agree. I, too, bought the duel deck and it's a lot of fun on its own. I really wish I had bought the Jace vs. Chandra duel deck now.

Nylan

Apr 13, 2010 at 5:53 AM Post #218 of 224
They should still be on ebay. I have the Jace VS Chandra one, which again are quiet well matched up and great fun to play.

The Demonic duel deck is horrid though, so don't get it.

I like the way the two decks on the phyrexia duel deck are constructed. The Phyrexian deck is very quick at the start, but the coalition deck really comes into its own mid-game, especially once the Dragons start coming out.

Wizards definitely did a great job with this duel deck. At the card shop, even all the other pro-level players were impressed.

I have a suspicion that the Phyrexia deck, with some tweaking, could be quiet a fun casual deck. Phyrexian processor = great fun.

Any ideas nylan?

Apr 13, 2010 at 10:00 PM Post #219 of 224
Quote:

Originally Posted by nsx_23 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
They should still be on ebay. I have the Jace VS Chandra one, which again are quiet well matched up and great fun to play.

The Demonic duel deck is horrid though, so don't get it.

I like the way the two decks on the phyrexia duel deck are constructed. The Phyrexian deck is very quick at the start, but the coalition deck really comes into its own mid-game, especially once the Dragons start coming out.

Wizards definitely did a great job with this duel deck. At the card shop, even all the other pro-level players were impressed.

I have a suspicion that the Phyrexia deck, with some tweaking, could be quiet a fun casual deck. Phyrexian processor = great fun.

Any ideas nylan?

Do you want budget recommendations or non-budget?

Because some cabal coffers and a full playset of phyrexian negator would do wonders along with some shadow creatures.

Let me know and I'll come up with something.

Apr 13, 2010 at 10:07 PM Post #220 of 224
never knew a thread like this existed. this really bring back memory.... i hadn't touch any magic card for while. i played mainly on mtgo since there are not that many people play magic in my circle. anyway i enjoyed their novels/stories more than the card game itself.

Apr 13, 2010 at 11:27 PM Post #221 of 224
Quote:

Originally Posted by nylan8301 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Do you want budget recommendations or non-budget?

Because some cabal coffers and a full playset of phyrexian negator would do wonders along with some shadow creatures.

Let me know and I'll come up with something.

How about both?
tongue.gif

Apr 15, 2010 at 7:13 PM Post #223 of 224
I have a few hundreds of Magic Cards, from the beginnings of the game, not alpha or beta's but I have 5th edition, ice age, legends, rare taiwanese and japanese cards, a special edition set with these oversised cards that change game rules.

I was wondering where I could sell these online?

I wouldn't mind selling the whole package to a store or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back