Madison, WI meet?
Jul 24, 2006 at 1:51 PM Post #47 of 54
Quote:

Originally Posted by SprySpectre
I just emailed the union regarding reserving a room to hold about 10 people with plenty of outlets for the Aug 12th date. I'll post response when I get one.

No go on the Union for sure. University affiliated organizations only.

Jul 24, 2006 at 11:38 PM Post #48 of 54
Quote:

The problem we have is timing. Saturday the 12th is not a good date for
us. Typically, we are never open on Saturday, and arrangements would
have to be made. This is possible, but sadly something is already on the
books. May we make it another date, or catch your next meeting?

Please let me know as we are quite interested in your group.

Thanks

we can do it another time it looks like, but their studio may only be open to us on the weekdays. that may screw with more than one person's schedule.

Jul 25, 2006 at 6:04 AM Post #49 of 54
I'm still good for any date other than 8/4-8/12 and before 8/19. Some Friday afternoon would be a good time.

Jul 25, 2006 at 2:21 PM Post #50 of 54
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sodacose
we can do it another time it looks like, but their studio may only be open to us on the weekdays. that may screw with more than one person's schedule.

Hmmmm....very unfortunate. I'm generally available in the afternoons (any time after 5:30) during the week, and since I live right downtown, I don't have driving concerns or taking a day off work concerns. This really sucks for the folks willing to drive from out of town!

I'd offer up my place, but with 6 college kids living in it already, and not enough outlets as it is...that's probably not the best idea. Since we do have semi-commitments for the August 12th date, do you think we should work on new arrangements for a location? Or should we keep the location and work this into a weekday? What are everyone's thoughts?

Jul 25, 2006 at 11:02 PM Post #51 of 54
Quote:

Originally Posted by SprySpectre
Hmmmm....very unfortunate. I'm generally available in the afternoons (any time after 5:30) during the week, and since I live right downtown, I don't have driving concerns or taking a day off work concerns. This really sucks for the folks willing to drive from out of town!

I'd offer up my place, but with 6 college kids living in it already, and not enough outlets as it is...that's probably not the best idea. Since we do have semi-commitments for the August 12th date, do you think we should work on new arrangements for a location? Or should we keep the location and work this into a weekday? What are everyone's thoughts?

As stated, a weekday doesn't work well for me as an out-of-towner. And the 12th had looked great as the following weekends are pretty full. But that's just me. You guys settle on a date and place and if at all possible I'll get there. If not, we'll just have to do another, or you guys need to hit the next Chicago area meet. Whenever that happens.
icon10.gif

A_Sr.

Aug 10, 2006 at 7:00 PM Post #52 of 54
So I take it this Mad-town meet is dead? If so....unfortunate.

Aug 22, 2006 at 9:47 PM Post #53 of 54
im back, so if anyone wants to have a meet in a few weeks i'd be up for it. (I don't have the hd650 or hf-1 anymore(had to return them), but i'll be getting my dt880 back in a week or two). I've also got an x5 and m^3 if anyone is interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back