Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes
Jul 11, 2011 at 8:57 PM Post #751 of 3,495
Hey! I just downloaded "Fidelia"... I CANNOT BELIEVE my ears 
beyersmile.png
 (and feet!) 
L3000.gif
. Wooow! what is this? I downloaded "Amarra Mini" too and either I never learnt (after 3 hours) how to manage it or it simply is not as good (and super simple) as FIDELIA and yes, super expensive (Amarra)...

Jul 11, 2011 at 10:16 PM Post #752 of 3,495

Quote:
Hey! I just downloaded "Fidelia"... I CANNOT BELIEVE my ears 
beyersmile.png
 (and feet!) 
L3000.gif
. Wooow! what is this? I downloaded "Amarra Mini" too and either I never learnt (after 3 hours) how to manage it or it simply is not as good (and super simple) as FIDELIA and yes, super expensive (Amarra)...

You should try Decibel as well.

Jul 11, 2011 at 11:11 PM Post #754 of 3,495
im a fan of audirvana becasue it integrates well with mac os x. it allows you to use the keyboards music control keys (pause, skip, volume)

but i havent found it possible to match itunes equilizer. i wish there was a way to import eq settings...

unfortunately fidela doesnt have an eq and if im not mistaken neither does decibel.

Jul 12, 2011 at 11:23 PM Post #758 of 3,495
vox has some good eq apps, but idk how to save the settings.

Jul 13, 2011 at 9:38 PM Post #762 of 3,495

Quote:
How can I EQ with Fidelia?

Using the AU (Audio Unit) EQ plug-in.You should check out the manual.

Quote:
Pardon my ignorance, but what exactly these plug ins do with Fidelia? (like "TV Isone") what are they for? Thanks...

VST (Virtual Studio Technology) and AU plug-ins can do all sorts of things with sound, they are mostly intended to be used with DAWs like protool and logic.

You can use TB Isone with Fidelia to create a digital listening room.

Jul 13, 2011 at 9:42 PM Post #763 of 3,495
JIGF, thanks so much. I shall check the manual to begin with the EQ plug in; I'm assuming that the plug in I download it from the same website right? then, if you have the chance, can you tell me a little bit more about that digital listening room... what does it do?

Actually, I cannot find the AU EQ plug in in the Fidelia site anywhere... where is it JIGF?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back