M³ Project Announcement
Mar 2, 2005 at 9:51 PM Post #556 of 565
Quote:

Originally Posted by uzziah
only issue being the same with the issue of slits on the top of par-metal case: dust

All of my regular stereo amps (and my PPA) have vents in the top - I'm not worried about dust.

Mar 2, 2005 at 9:52 PM Post #557 of 565
Quote:

Originally Posted by BradJudy
All of my regular stereo amps (and my PPA) have vents in the top - I'm not worried about dust.

i'm not particularly either. it's more of an ascetic question. let's discuss this in par-metal groupbuy thread if we are specifically referring to par-metal cases

Mar 2, 2005 at 9:53 PM Post #558 of 565
Quote:

Originally Posted by BradJudy

i'm not particularly either. it's more of an Aesthetic question. let's discuss this in par-metal groupbuy thread if we are specifically referring to par-metal cases

Mar 4, 2005 at 10:25 PM Post #560 of 565
biggrin.gif

I received my package today from amb's audio shop. The boards and parts look terrific, and I'll be ordering the rest of the parts shortly from Digikey and Mouser.

Kudos to amb for setting up the shop. I don't think I've ever quite received such great fast service even from the big guys like those mentioned above.

smily_headphones1.gif

-- Mirlo

Mar 5, 2005 at 3:58 AM Post #561 of 565
Got my boards today as well, and will start work on them tomorrow. Ti, thanks for being flexible, and great follow through.

Should we start a m³ build thread for specific build and configuration issues?

Mar 5, 2005 at 6:13 AM Post #562 of 565
Quote:

Originally Posted by pabbi1
Got my boards today as well, and will start work on them tomorrow. Ti, thanks for being flexible, and great follow through.

You're very welcome
smily_headphones1.gif

Quote:

Should we start a m³ build thread for specific build and configuration issues?

Yeah, sure. It seems that this thread is getting too long and we're no longer in the "project announcement" mode. I'll start the new thread and all build-related discussions can continue there.

Update: the new thread is here:
http://www6.head-fi.org/forums/showthread.php?t=109760

Users who are viewing this thread

Back