LZ-A4 Impressions and Discussion Thread
Dec 9, 2016 at 11:24 AM Post #436 of 5,225
tell me the best iem you have tried.

SW3 or A4. That's irrelevant. A flagship is the most important product to a company regardless of price and how mainstream a brand is. Now, please, go take your Sirius and leave this thread if you are going to keep posting trolling, absurd comments. I don't want this thread ruined.

Back on topic, what is every one's filters of choice?

Dec 9, 2016 at 11:25 AM Post #437 of 5,225

Come on mate, you know better :) Lets not get the thread OT or closed. Not saying you did anything wrong, but this sort of discussion will serve no one imo.

yes. am getting the lza4 soon and provide my impressions.
biggrin.gif

Dec 9, 2016 at 11:25 AM Post #438 of 5,225
SW3 or A4. That's irrelevant. A flagship is the most important product to a company regardless of price and how mainstream a brand is. Now, please, go take your Sirius and leave this thread if you are going to keep posting trolling, absurd comments. I don't want this thread ruined.

Back on topic, what is every one's filters of choice?

im getting the lza4 soon. what filters do you recommend for female vocals?

Dec 9, 2016 at 11:35 AM Post #439 of 5,225
im getting the lza4 soon. what filters do you recommend for female vocals?

Black Back and Red Front OR Red Back and Black Front

Dec 9, 2016 at 11:39 AM Post #440 of 5,225
those flagships although are flagships are not worthy of their flagship status mate.
Proper flagships are like Campfire Andromeda, Empire Ears Zeus, Final Audio Fibass, Vision Ears 6 etc

I think there is a difference between flagship and Total in definition,  a flagship means the stuff that a certain company can offer their best in their production line so the Z5,  IE800,  P1,  A4 etc are definitely flagships from their manufacturers ,  and Zeus ,  K10,  Andromeda etc are in the Total league . 

Dec 9, 2016 at 11:55 AM Post #441 of 5,225
As long as it's not even possible to have a mutual understanding about what "flagship" means it's meaningless to discuss if something is a flagship or not.

Please don't discuss the concept of what a flagship is in this thread (and I mean everyone, myself included :wink: ).

If anyone think that this is an interesting and/or important discussion please start a new thread about it and discuss it further there.

Dec 9, 2016 at 12:02 PM Post #444 of 5,225
  Received the A4 yesterday and was able to listen for a bit and compare with the LZ A2. The A4 is very well balanced with excellent fidelity in all frequency bands.  I'm using the RED backs and Black fronts -haven't had a chance to experiment with all the options yet. My admittedly short time observations are the A4 has slightly better definition on the bottom end-compared to the A2- and appears to extend deeper. Bass has plenty of drive and level when called for: definition, extension balance and power. Clarity extends to the mids and highs and seems just a bit higher resolution (again, compared to the A2) throughout the frequency ranges. The A4 just sounds 'right' to me-and it's tuneable. I've always loved the sound of the A2 but think the A4 does sound a bit more accurate while still fun to listen to. Oh, I still like the A2 too.  Congratulation LZ on a fantastic product. Happy Holidays to All.

Dec 9, 2016 at 12:08 PM Post #446 of 5,225
rabbitsfoot

Nice first impression! I'd give you a thumbs up but I'm over my daily limit so you get it here instead :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Dec 9, 2016 at 1:34 PM Post #450 of 5,225
Are you all using comply? i feel comply tend to veil all earphone clarity. But sadly i cant wear silicon for long

I don't like foam tips so I rarely use them and not with the A4's.

LOL ...I'd have to give you the Star thumbs up Peter-your review prompted my 'jump off the cliff' on these! Very well done-thanks.

Thanks! You can thank me if you like them :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back