Luxury Precision LP6 TI 7th Anniversary—Limited to 99 units worldwide.
Sep 27, 2021 at 6:47 PM Post #4 of 31
“Mines cost more”
Said no one one after this dap announcement

Sep 27, 2021 at 9:33 PM Post #5 of 31
Sep 27, 2021 at 10:43 PM Post #6 of 31
Sep 28, 2021 at 5:20 AM Post #7 of 31
Overpriced

Sep 28, 2021 at 11:53 AM Post #10 of 31
if someone will perchase it, it doesn't matter whether it is more expensive or not.
You're very correct. In my experience (contrary to popular audiophile belief), all something need be is titled "limited" and any human willing to spend whatever amount because *they* find value in it. Can't tell you how many LDD's are released as 'limited' or 'exclusive' and people still purchase and wipe clean the inventory. A few reasons that come to mind is personal collection, resale value, fan of the brand, status, building a demo setup, looks, etc. I bought PDP legacy adapter for cheap as well, used or not folks will pay a hefty amount to get their hands on one.

Sep 28, 2021 at 6:17 PM Post #13 of 31
how does that old song go... 99 bottles of beer on the wall..... if everything keeps going up in price then I' m just going to stick with what I got.... it sounds fine and my wallet thanks me everytime I laugh at the prices of headphones/daps/amps and what ever else they are trying to rip you off for these days..... going to be interesting to see if they sell any of these... much less 99.... 99 bottle of beer on the wall..... another round bar tender....

Sep 29, 2021 at 1:01 AM Post #15 of 31
Marketing is more focus on 'exclusive' material than sound... Not buying sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back