Luxury and Precision - Crowdfunding Promotion on the L3 Digital Music Player, Available Soon!
Dec 28, 2016 at 2:39 AM Post #1,501 of 1,603
A problem with my L3 after 8 months of use. Transferring songs using MediaGo player to my Micro SD connected to PC via the player would damage my card making it unable to store (making it readonly) anymore new files though the player was still able to play the files in the Micro SD. Had to reformat it and transfer my files using a card reader instead in order to make my Micro SD go loco

Jan 9, 2017 at 12:28 PM Post #1,503 of 1,603
still holding out hope... mine has been very buggy and its in 1.0.0.5 while general users are still in 1.0.0.4, i think mine came with a beta ui or something and its very frustrating to use considering its price point. hope someone can relay our problems here :frowning2:

Jan 14, 2017 at 2:04 PM Post #1,506 of 1,603
still no updates??? 

we will never ever have any updates cause they are busy releasing the pro version the J version etc...

Yeah, I'm done with L&P. Their nonexistent FW support is absolutely ridiculous and disrespectful to their customers.

Just my opinion, of course...

Jan 18, 2017 at 3:09 AM Post #1,510 of 1,603
What is the J version?

I feel the OP really let us down as well. He disappeared after CNY and just gave up. Very uncool.

Its not even cheap to start with and cheaper brands get better support compared to L&P, i feel like i've wasted my money on this, its not always about the sound... an update or two would be nice, mine is very unstable.

Jan 18, 2017 at 3:53 AM Post #1,511 of 1,603
The last FW update was november 4 (L3)  and November 8 (L3PRO), I'd say that's pretty recent. 
redface.gif

http://www.luxuryprecision.net/xiazai/

Jan 19, 2017 at 3:01 AM Post #1,513 of 1,603
  Am downloading it right now to see whats what.

For some reason I can't update my review sample so do tell us how the latest FW is doing.
FYI, I also posted the L3PRO review earlier today, you can find it by clicking here. If there's any questions or requests, just shout.

Jan 19, 2017 at 3:38 AM Post #1,514 of 1,603

For some reason I can't update my review sample so do tell us how the latest FW is doing.
FYI, I also posted the L3PRO review earlier today, you can find it by clicking here. If there's any questions or requests, just shout.

@Krayon mine came with version 1.0.0.5 out of the box which is very buggy and frustrating to use if you happen to read my earlier posts, while the latest version posted on their site is 1.0.0.4 which was on November 4. i can't even downgrade to 1.0.0.4... do you happen to have any contact with the l&p guys??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back