Luxury and Precision - Crowdfunding Promotion on the L3 Digital Music Player, Available Soon!
May 26, 2016 at 2:51 AM Post #1,128 of 1,603
I'll try resetting again. Maybe I should contact MassDrop about getting a replacement...

MD or Indiegogo?
confused.gif

May 26, 2016 at 9:53 AM Post #1,132 of 1,603
Where did you see L&P promised you this?

so you are saying that if finally they decide to release these 'bonus' features which they kept mentioning almost every FW update, owners should thank all the old gods and new for their graciousness because we aren't suppose to have them in the first place?
go on then :) go to the China L&P QQ group, share this piece of information and see how many of them are going to accept this and how many of them are going to sell their DAPs

May 26, 2016 at 9:57 AM Post #1,133 of 1,603
so you are saying that if finally they decide to release these 'bonus' features which they kept mentioning almost every FW update, owners should thank all the old gods and new for their graciousness because we aren't suppose to have them in the first place?
go on then
smily_headphones1.gif
go to the China L&P QQ group, share this piece of information and see how many of them are going to accept this and how many of them are going to sell their DAPs

I don't think manufacturer would have all their man power on fw update.. (Running on losses)

Suppose there would be maybe 10 % on working on the fw update. But 90% might goes to R&D for New DAP. (Profit)

Well that's how I think as that is how most phone manufacturer do (HTC Back in 2011 (Wildfire) ). 
frown.gif

May 26, 2016 at 10:02 AM Post #1,134 of 1,603
I don't think manufacturer would have all their man power on fw update.. (Running on losses)

Suppose there would be maybe 10 % on working on the fw update. But 90% might goes to R&D for New DAP. (Profit)

Well that's how I think as that is how most phone manufacturer do (HTC Back in 2011 (Wildfire) ). :frowning2:  

which is why I said earlier that I seriously hope they are not working on yet another DAP this year but locate the resources to work on the FWs they have on the current 3 DAPs

May 26, 2016 at 11:58 AM Post #1,137 of 1,603
go on then :) go to the China L&P QQ group, share this piece of information and see how many of them are going to accept this and how many of them are going to sell their DAPs

I think you are making multiple false claims here.

To my knowledge, L&P never explicitly mention or promise to deliver fearure like touch scrolling. Yes they have been working on it for a very long time, and release serval firmwares to prep the decice.for it. It is still gonna be still uncertain when/if they can deliver. You can also see that when people ask me about features such as touch.scrolling, I always use the word 'might'

And about the QQ group you mentioned, I dont think you know.what you are talking about. I have beeb in the group since creation, and Mr.Wan would mention almost every week that touch scrolling might not be feastible for L&P devices. I am sure most users in that group and China, accepts the fact that it would not come with touch swiping.(Though it is still being worked on)

May 26, 2016 at 1:29 PM Post #1,140 of 1,603
so my assumption on the death of gapless is correct by your idea coz you have not give a single answer about this for months
alas
smily_headphones1.gif

You have been redirecting arrows everywhere, what is your intention?

I believe I mentioned that gapless is not on the plate right now, but L&P is more focused on delivering AAC and touch scrolling.

You should read.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back