Luxury and Precision - Crowdfunding Promotion on the L3 Digital Music Player, Available Soon!
Apr 13, 2016 at 9:22 PM Post #706 of 1,603
  I have no updates nor email from anywhere 
frown.gif

Chill mate, It will surely send to you when the time has come :D But It might take more time for us though.. :/

Apr 13, 2016 at 9:25 PM Post #708 of 1,603

Chill mate, It will surely send to you when the time has come :D But It might take more time for us though.. :/

The wait is a torture and I even got a new iem just for this, currently using it with my phone but it doesn't do it justice 
frown.gif

Quote:
  Same here. Don't know what happened

Let's just pray that it will arrive by weekend

Apr 14, 2016 at 2:26 AM Post #711 of 1,603
Just got it today. I'm in the US and got one with Chinese language loaded up. Had to bounce over to the LP5 Pro thread to get English on it. Glad that info was in the he thread. Would suggest L&P use a flag icon for language instead of a capital A.

Loading up internal storage with music now. Started loading with AAC and then remembered there were issues with that and decided to transcode some of my gave FLAC albums to v0 MP3.

Case seems pretty solid. Buttons have a bit less resistance than I'd like. Prefer them to be "clickier". Volume knob is a bit wobbly and seems intended for finger + thumb turning. When I turn with one finger, it is hard to turn and goes off center vertically. Anyone else's volume knob seem a bit wonky?

Blue leather case is nice. Wouldve preferred a darker color, although it'll probably darken up over time.

Off to try it with VE Monk Plus that just came in today, too...

Apr 14, 2016 at 2:55 AM Post #712 of 1,603
Just got it today. I'm in the US and got one with Chinese language loaded up. Had to bounce over to the LP5 Pro thread to get English on it. Glad that info was in the he thread. Would suggest L&P use a flag icon for language instead of a capital A.

Loading up internal storage with music now. Started loading with AAC and then remembered there were issues with that and decided to transcode some of my gave FLAC albums to v0 MP3.

Case seems pretty solid. Buttons have a bit less resistance than I'd like. Prefer them to be "clickier". Volume knob is a bit wobbly and seems intended for finger + thumb turning. When I turn with one finger, it is hard to turn and goes off center vertically. Anyone else's volume knob seem a bit wonky?

Blue leather case is nice. Wouldve preferred a darker color, although it'll probably darken up over time.

Tell me how does it pair well with FLC
gs1000.gif
!

Apr 14, 2016 at 3:04 AM Post #713 of 1,603
We'll see soon Whaleshark12. Monk Plus sound good :wink:

I can see using L3 with either Normal or Jazz EQ settings. Normal for a fuller, more relaxed sound. Jazz for a leaner, crisper sound.

Artist listing is not alphabetized. That's going to drive me crazy and needs to be fixed ASAP. If anyone has suggestions on how to fix it, please chime in.

Apr 14, 2016 at 3:25 AM Post #714 of 1,603
We'll see soon @Whaleshark12. Monk Plus sound good
wink.gif

I can see using L3 with either Normal or Jazz EQ settings. Normal for a fuller, more relaxed sound. Jazz for a leaner, crisper sound.

Artist listing is not alphabetized. That's going to drive me crazy and needs to be fixed ASAP. If anyone has suggestions on how to fix it, please chime in.

Look for an app called Drive Sort
http://techmadeplain.com/2014/how-to-sort-music-flash-drive-car-stereo/

Apr 14, 2016 at 9:28 AM Post #716 of 1,603

Yep volume nob is sorta wonky... definitely some give laterally and maybe a bit vertically if you pull on it.  Spins smoothly with two fingers though.  Would have liked the 'click' to be more distinct.

Haven't had any issues with artists being missorted (using folder structure though not the 'artist' tabs...).  Some albums have the tracks out of order though... all are labeled 01, 02, ...10, etc. and I've checked on my mac to make sure there aren't any spaces or odd characters.

@HideousPride Does L&P have a contact on here or some way we can get a list of tweaks to?

Apr 14, 2016 at 10:36 AM Post #718 of 1,603
Yeah I did the "update media library" but have just been using the "directory" submenus to browse.  I didn't notice till now that there is an "album" option; didn't use the "artist" option as it puts all the songs across albums together.  

Most things were in the correct order but I'll have to check later to see which exact ones where messed up and if they are still messed up i the "album" view.

Unrelated but these drive my fostex t50rpIII just fine (pretty loud at ~40/60).  Also seems weird you can't make eqs but there are presets.

Apr 14, 2016 at 1:19 PM Post #720 of 1,603

L3 doesn't support AAC yet(although AAC support would hopefully comes in with next firmware update), but FLAC files usually work fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back