Luxury and Precision - Crowdfunding Promotion on the L3 Digital Music Player, Available Soon!
Apr 12, 2016 at 4:05 PM Post #682 of 1,603
anyone experiencing any stability issues on their unit? mines has shut down for no reason twice in the week I had it, powering on sometime requires multiple tries. Which is the power on/off button, I know its one of the play, skip forward, backward button, keep on forgetting. Wish I had a manual.

Apr 12, 2016 at 4:17 PM Post #683 of 1,603
  anyone experiencing any stability issues on their unit? mines has shut down for no reason twice in the week I had it, powering on sometime requires multiple tries. Which is the power on/off button, I know its one of the play, skip forward, backward button, keep on forgetting. Wish I had a manual.

I think I experience shut down once.

Power on/off is the play button, which is first one on of the three buttons on the right side.

Apr 12, 2016 at 11:42 PM Post #690 of 1,603
I just got an email from SHENZHENAUDIO (fulfilled by Amazon), saying that shipping was by UPS and looks that the original country was US.

So I think there is a variety of methods they are using ... Looks like some where batched up and sent to Amazon's batch fulfillment facilities in the US, and others were sent direct ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back