Luxury and Precision - Crowdfunding Promotion on the L3 Digital Music Player, Available Soon!
Feb 9, 2016 at 10:35 PM Post #171 of 1,603
Thanks for all of the pictures and impressions Tony! Really great stuff.

Quote:
I don't want to spend money on indigo go. Where else to buy this player ?

Is there anything in particular you have against Indiegogo? Currently, the promotional price is only available on their site since it's an easy way to consolidate interest.

Feb 9, 2016 at 11:22 PM Post #173 of 1,603
You know you want it, man!

I'll even help you upgrade the FW when the time comes
wink_face.gif

You really want to get me into trouble don't you? Actually I must wait until our move is finalised as I am not sure when we will leave so that creates a problem with shipping and the customs gestapo here don't like items with batteries in them being shipped into or out of the country so it will just be easier to wait until I get stateside. Cheers from Oz. 

Feb 10, 2016 at 10:50 AM Post #177 of 1,603

Probably burnt by too many audiophile projects not delivering on IGG.

But Danny got this in the bag for us, no worries
tongue.gif

Exactly!  We are not talking about IGG project where someone has an idea of a product, put up a sketch or a semi-working prototype, and now needs to collect money to start working on it.  That's what burnt a lot of people with IGG and KS.  Here, if you really think about it, Danny uses logistics of IGG platform for a distribution of finalized product.

Feb 11, 2016 at 3:15 AM Post #179 of 1,603
  Hopped onto the hype and got one myself, hope that my forwarder will not charge me an insane amount for the shipping since I am 100% I will get hit with tax from custom to my face.....

Well maybe you can contact the forwarder to play some "tricks" to avoid tax on your side.
rolleyes.gif

PS. First 50 units almost gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back