Lurkers
Jan 26, 2007 at 11:36 PM Post #16 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by Asr /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That's not a lurker feh1325, that's a hydralisk!
wink.gif

its a lurker. hydras don't have spikes or legs

Jan 26, 2007 at 11:47 PM Post #17 of 34
Lurkers must be... DESTROYED!
very_evil_smiley.gif

Jan 27, 2007 at 12:08 AM Post #18 of 34
When I came off of lurker status I was bitten. Very hard:

By the Blasted, Freaking, Pandemic audio bug. It's huge and will go straight for the crotch. It cares not about your gender. It eats the lips of babies. It will poke a straight pin through a funny puppet's head in an attempt to make the operator's hand bleed. It buys up all the Mylanta at drug stores so people with GERD suffer. It fills ping-pong balls with nitro glycerin. It makes you wear burlap bedazzled with caltrops. It tells your mother when you toss-off. It shaves its beard and leaves the clippings in your sink. It wears black shoes and leaves scuff marks in the halls of buildings with white tile floors. It puts holes in your water bed. It doesn't recycle. It cheats at hopscotch. It hogs the remote.

Run Lurkers Run

Jan 27, 2007 at 12:32 AM Post #20 of 34
I would consider myself a lurker even though I'm registered. As you can see, by my post count, I don't do a lot of talking. Still, there a plenty of things worth reading here but I don't see the need to comment on most of them. Most of these other lurkers are probably the same way. Or they're just scared that when they register their wallets will suddenly empty, which is always a threat.

Jan 27, 2007 at 12:38 AM Post #22 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by J-Pak /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Reaver drop on teh money! kekekee

Reavers!?

I ain't messin' with no Reavers...

Jan 28, 2007 at 3:36 AM Post #26 of 34
Nice dog, Ed
tongue.gif

I'm still a lurker, as you see by my post count. Search is my best friend. But for anyone out there who isn't a member, join! Being a registered member has good benefits and there's a nice community here.

Jan 28, 2007 at 3:40 AM Post #27 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Erik /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ed, is that the hand that feeds it?

Yup. my wife was bitten quite a bit with this one. Maddie would bark and snarl anytime I did the Doctor Evil pinky thing. LOL.

-Ed

Jan 28, 2007 at 3:58 AM Post #29 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by Edwood /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Maddie_Bite_Hand_Feedcopy.jpg

So much for not biting the hand that feeds you. :p

Jan 28, 2007 at 4:17 AM Post #30 of 34
I lurked for over a year before joining. Didn't have anything to say. Just absorbed the info I was interested in. Then I wanted to ask questions. Now I can't shutup.
blink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back