LUCKY DAY! I'M GETTING FREE YUIN OK1s! HEAD-DIRECT FTW!!!!
Nov 13, 2008 at 12:02 AM Post #16 of 59
Quote:

Originally Posted by indofulioh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I received Fang's mystery package. I just HAD to open it, since it was shipped to ME after all. He AUDIO electrostatics EH - 1.2b case was in the Holmes humidifier box lol.
This is what they look like.

ÇìµåÆÄÀÏÄÚ¸®¾Æ [EH-1.2B]

The box is roughly a 6 X 11 X 11 square case. Case weighs quite a bit.
looks exactly like the box here:

http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f113/h...phones-287277/

How much would this cost for overnight express mail to Florida from Southern California?

NVM

Nov 13, 2008 at 12:05 AM Post #17 of 59
Ouch. You know, it is possible that just because you opened the package, you won't get the nice bonus.
frown.gif

Nov 13, 2008 at 12:10 AM Post #18 of 59
Quote:

Originally Posted by tk3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Why would you open an item that isn't yours rightfully and that someone else paid for?

Really bad manners imo.

Excuse me. I may have bad manners, but i too placed an order from head-direct. I was merely double checking to see if it was my package.

They came in a humidifier packaging box. How would i have known what was inside without opening the suspicious box.

I checked to see if they were the products i ordered, nothing more. I didn't touch them, try them on, plug them into a source, i merely opened the box, then closed it.Besides, I wouldn't want to send a lowly pl30 and fiio amp to a person probably expecting very expensive headphones. And sorry, but i had to make sure, this was my first buy from head-direct and i didn't know what to expect. What else could i have done?

Nov 13, 2008 at 12:12 AM Post #20 of 59
that wasn't nice
frown.gif

Nov 13, 2008 at 12:34 AM Post #22 of 59
Quote:

Originally Posted by TacticalPenguin /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You didn't really explain that with "and I HAD to open it"

Word your posts better so you don't have to go back, explain, and edit.

yea i tend to rush when i post. habit. aww man now i look like a crazy package opener who has no feelings for anyone but myself.
I actually did HAVE to open it.Just not the way people are thinking. I just worded the sentence like i HAD to try it on and give it a listen and ended up sounding like a jerk.
frown.gif

Nov 13, 2008 at 12:42 AM Post #24 of 59
please accept my apologies also. its the way you wrote your post makes me think that your up to something
ph34r.gif
now be a hero and mail that sucker
icon10.gif

Nov 13, 2008 at 12:52 AM Post #25 of 59
Stop wasting time posting and get to the dang post office, geez!!! ...lol

HURRY!!! Fastest mail possible, and signature confirmation!!!!
Sleep by the front door so the guy has to move you to get in!!!!!

Nov 13, 2008 at 3:29 AM Post #29 of 59
Quote:

Originally Posted by athenaesword /img/forum/go_quote.gif
lol this was a funny thread.

True, and it makes me feel like I wasted time reading it. It also makes me realize just how much that HD marks their stuff up if they are giving you 229 dollar headphones for free. In my mind that makes their actual cost somewhere between 30-75 bucks max, and probably a lot less than that...

*sigh*

Nov 13, 2008 at 3:36 AM Post #30 of 59
Quote:

Originally Posted by ZoNtO /img/forum/go_quote.gif
True, and it makes me feel like I wasted time reading it. It also makes me realize just how much that HD marks their stuff up if they are giving you 229 dollar headphones for free. In my mind that makes their actual cost somewhere between 30-75 bucks max, and probably a lot less than that...

*sigh*

Well considering the value of what was shipped to the OP by mistake, there had to be some incentive for him to be willing to ship it along to Florida, though what you said might be true
frown.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back