Love/hate relationship with this forum!
Jan 6, 2008 at 7:41 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

Austin 3:16

500+ Head-Fier
I like the interaction with several of you guys here. I'm learning alot. But my wallet hates you all.

Anyone else feel the same?

Jan 6, 2008 at 7:57 AM Post #2 of 13
Thinking (hurts) about it , my wallet doesn't really hate Head-Fi...
Without Head-Fi I would just spend my money on some other stupid gimmicky thing anyway... Or I wouldn't spend and suffer because of it.
Not buying things is a very dangerous thing to do.

I love more than hate Head-Fi. It is something to do.

Jan 6, 2008 at 8:39 AM Post #3 of 13
Its only a love relationship for me.
I really enjoy discussing with people around here, who are very knowledgeable. No harm done to my wallet either.

So I am very pleased!
biggrin.gif

Jan 6, 2008 at 6:24 PM Post #5 of 13
It so bears repeating:

Welcome to Head-Fi, Austin 3:16. Sorry about your wallet!

How's the fuel line going?

Laz

Jan 6, 2008 at 6:37 PM Post #7 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lazarus Short /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It so bears repeating:

Welcome to Head-Fi, Austin 3:16. Sorry about your wallet!

How's the fuel line going?

Laz

It wasn't the line afterall. It was the gaskets in the throttle body. I'm thinking about buying a new Holley performance model and Air Raid cold air intake/throttle body spacer combo. That and some ceramic coated headers should make the motor come to life, yet get better mileage. The truck already has a flowmaster muffler, and the exhaust exits just 4 inches behind the cab. No huge redneck echotips exiting under the bumper for me.

Jan 6, 2008 at 7:14 PM Post #9 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by Austin 3:16 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I like the interaction with several of you guys here. I'm learning alot. But my wallet hates you all.

Anyone else feel the same?

No. My wallet, easily loses weight, but doesn't hate anyone. This forum, however is evil.

Jan 7, 2008 at 2:50 AM Post #11 of 13
I haven't carried a wallet in many years. Paper money in one pants pocket, coins in the "watch pocket", credit cards and the like clipped together in one shirt pocket, ear plugs in the other.

Laz

Jan 7, 2008 at 4:15 AM Post #12 of 13
If gas prices keep rising, this hobby will cease.

Jan 7, 2008 at 4:21 AM Post #13 of 13
I still love this place, but if I had any complaints it would the time that is sucks away more so than the money. Although I've spent a... ahem... considerable amount of money on Head-Fi related purchases, it seems to keep me coming back and spending more and more time here, and that's what I end up missing the most.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back