Lotoo's new product: Lotoo Paw Pico, a 27g ultra-portable music player, DSD compatible, Bluetooth
Nov 6, 2016 at 2:53 PM Post #46 of 242
What's dac/codec inside?
And what's the connector? Is it a microusb device or usb type-c like Shanling M1? I really got used to type-c in a month or so, one cable for a smartphone and dap will be nice.

Nov 6, 2016 at 3:42 PM Post #47 of 242
What's dac/codec inside?

And what's the connector? Is it a microusb device or usb type-c like Shanling M1? I really got used to type-c in a month or so, one cable for a smartphone and dap will be nice.

We don't have to much information about the Pico for now.Flac and DSD 2.8 MHz over PCM will be supported and battery life around 10 hours or more depending on the file type.Should be released in spring 2017 so stay tuned for more information once they are available.

Nov 6, 2016 at 5:55 PM Post #48 of 242
  What's dac/codec inside?

If I had to guess, I'd wager the following:

1. Guts will be basically the same as Lotoo PAW 5000
2. connector will be microUSB
3. 24/96 FLAC and DSD64 playback

Nov 8, 2016 at 4:30 AM Post #49 of 242
according to information from Lotoo taobao store:
PICO Supports DSD 64 and DSD 128, flac, alac, wav 192, all along other "normal" formats;
DAC chip from Texas Instruments​;
32G internal storage, built-in GPS;
delivery starts : Dec 1, 2016

i just wish it could manage the Albums somehow in a convenient way...

Nov 8, 2016 at 8:56 AM Post #50 of 242
PICO Supports DSD 64 and DSD 128, flac, alac, wav 192, all along other "normal" formats;

Built in memory is great but what's the need for GPS? Fitness activities? Also o don't believe that DSD will be native,over PCM more likely.

Nov 8, 2016 at 10:54 AM Post #51 of 242

Built in memory is great but what's the need for GPS? Fitness activities? Also o don't believe that DSD will be native,over PCM more likely.

and delivery will NOT start on Dec 1st.  According to Lotoo they are still in a prototype stage.  The date info in taobao page is incorrect.

Nov 10, 2016 at 3:29 AM Post #53 of 242
If to be exact, the info at Tmall page is next:

1) 11.11 is for pre-sale with discount price with small partial payment (for discount coupon);
2) 30th of Nov is for full payment;
3) 1st of Dec is for order's delivery

First batch is 500 pieces.
Discount is for 200 pcs.

Nov 10, 2016 at 3:45 AM Post #54 of 242
If to be exact, the info at Tmall page is next:

1) 11.11 is for pre-sale with discount price with small partial payment (for discount coupon);
2) 30th of Nov is for full payment;
3) 1st of Dec is for order's delivery

First batch is 500 pieces.
Discount is for 200 pcs.

I heard that it had been postponed. Information on tmall page had been removed as well.

Nov 10, 2016 at 4:00 AM Post #55 of 242
I heard that it had been postponed. Information on tmall page had been removed as well.

Dispite what you've heard and regardless what is real situation which i am not familiar with, the tmall page is still valid, I've checked it before posting and am checking it right now. It is still there with all those sale details.

There can be time difference beetween domestic market sale and international release date, but it is just my own assumption.
In 21 hours we'll see if pre-sale starts. In 20 days - what is sale's real status.

Nov 10, 2016 at 4:34 AM Post #56 of 242

Dispite what you've heard and regardless what is real situation which i am not familiar with, the tmall page is still valid, I've checked it before posting and am checking it right now. It is still there with all those sale details.

There can be time difference beetween domestic market sale and international release date, but it is just my own assumption.
In 21 hours we'll see if pre-sale starts. In 20 days - what is sale's real status.

I meant that the lotoo promotion banner for 11.11 which initially includes the informationg saying 10yuan to exchange to 100 discount voucher for the paw pico had been removed. link: https://lotoo.tmall.com/p/rd376523.htm?spm=a1z10.4-b.w11739975-15391983233.1.jCHRPU&scene=taobao_shop

And I understand that the sale page for the paw pico is still available, but as of now the sale will only start 21 days later, originally it was supposed to open tomorrow for the 10yuan for 100yuan voucher, and when I asked the customer service just now they informed me of the delay.

Hope this clarify.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back