Lotoo PAW Gold Touch - Touchscreen, 4.4mm Bal, USB DAC, Bluetooth
Feb 28, 2022 at 11:38 AM Post #2,821 of 3,520
Thank you
I just wanted to let everyone know
Did we actually get the Lotoo hardware specs?
Still have been cut corners
Thank you
I just wanted to let everyone know
Did we actually get the Lotoo hardware specs?
Still have been cut corners
It is now 12:37 midnight in Taiwan
Maybe it's a little grammatically weird
i use google translate
I'm going to sleep. Good night

Feb 28, 2022 at 11:41 AM Post #2,822 of 3,520
Search specifically for anker usb 3.1 gen 2

Mar 8, 2022 at 7:16 AM Post #2,823 of 3,520
I am really glad that I have Sony NW-WM1Z and the LPGT. Great complimentary players. Each sounds completely different, but I love them both.

Mar 8, 2022 at 5:05 PM Post #2,824 of 3,520
I am sitting here listening to LPGT Ti, its so good that I am wondering why it is that I still hold onto my desktop rig.

One thing, using this as a DAC from my laptop streaming Tidal, the MQA logo keeps flickering on the Lotoo screen, any idea why this is happening?

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2022 at 5:09 PM Post #2,825 of 3,520
I am sitting here listening to LPGT Ti, its so good that I am wondering why it is that I still hold onto my desktop rig.
I loved my LPG 2017 for its aggressive signature, but LPGT's delicacy is growing on me. I really like the interface.

Mar 8, 2022 at 5:30 PM Post #2,826 of 3,520
New owner so still playing around with this, I am never particularly interested in the EQ profiles preferring to just keep things 'as intended', but I was flicking around with tracks and put Brothers In Arms on and enabled the Rock EQ, holy crap... the whole song just comes ALIVE! Seriously impressive.

And here's the reason why I normally ignore EQ, the need to bounce around various profiles per song, as next up was Fleetwood Mac's Seven Wonders and I found it hard to listen to on the Rock setting because the treble spike was too piercing. I think sound profiles are a nice to have, but it takes something away from the listening pleasure when there is a requirement to adjust things frequently.

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2022 at 5:53 PM Post #2,827 of 3,520
New owner so still playing around with this, I am never particularly interested in the EQ profiles preferring to just keep things 'as intended', but I was flicking around with tracks and put Brothers In Arms on and enabled the Rock EQ, holy crap... the whole song just comes ALIVE! Seriously impressive.

And here's the reason why I normally ignore EQ, the need to bounce around various profiles per song, as next up was Fleetwood Mac's Seven Wonders and I found it hard to listen to on the Rock setting because the treble spike was too piercing. I think sound profiles are a nice to have, but it takes something away from the listening pleasure when there is a requirement to adjust things frequently.
I found a custom setting that works for everything.

Mar 12, 2022 at 6:21 PM Post #2,831 of 3,520
Does anybody have, or know where to get the stick on protectors for the top of LPGT?

Mar 12, 2022 at 7:35 PM Post #2,833 of 3,520
Mar 13, 2022 at 3:49 AM Post #2,834 of 3,520
Do any of you sell the clear case from LPGT?
s-l500 (1).jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back