Lotoo PAW Gold Touch - Touchscreen, 4.4mm Bal, USB DAC, Bluetooth
Dec 9, 2021 at 5:51 PM Post #2,716 of 3,552
Just want to confirm that the LPGT Ti does not read progressive image album art, only baseline. Fortunately, I didn’t have too many albums with this issue, so it didn’t take too long for me to fix the issue.

Interestingly, there are a few things about the Ti that remind me of a Sony dap including the UI and the need for baseline jpegs.

Dec 9, 2021 at 6:16 PM Post #2,717 of 3,552
Just want to confirm that the LPGT Ti does not read progressive image album art, only baseline. Fortunately, I didn’t have too many albums with this issue, so it didn’t take too long for me to fix the issue.

Interestingly, there are a few things about the Ti that remind me of a Sony dap including the UI and the need for baseline jpegs.
Love my LPG and my Sonys

Dec 9, 2021 at 8:17 PM Post #2,718 of 3,552
Which Sandisk card do you have, the Ultra, Extreme, or Extreme Pro?

The Extreme Pro. Here's a short video that shows how filtering works for me with a 1TB Sandisk Extreme Pro card.

I'll post about this on the PAW 6000 thread as it may be specific to that device, rather than a Lotoo OS thing.

Edit: I guess this is a sign that I really do need an LPGT Ti ...

Last edited:
Dec 10, 2021 at 12:30 AM Post #2,719 of 3,552
The Extreme Pro. Here's a short video that shows how filtering works for me with a 1TB Sandisk Extreme Pro card.

I'll post about this on the PAW 6000 thread as it may be specific to that device, rather than a Lotoo OS thing.

Edit: I guess this is a sign that I really do need an LPGT Ti ...

The Ti is way faster, as I imagine the standard PGT is as well. I guess that was one of the economies made in the PAW 6000.

Dec 10, 2021 at 12:57 AM Post #2,720 of 3,552
The Ti is way faster, as I imagine the standard PGT is as well. I guess that was one of the economies made in the PAW 6000.
Yes, I wondered the same. But just heard from someone in the PAW thread that they don’t have this issue despite using the same card. I’ll try another card when I get a chance.

Dec 20, 2021 at 11:31 AM Post #2,722 of 3,552
Hi there,
I have also recently been enjoying the LPGTti :)
Has anyone actually heard it with the Lotoo LE-M1 IEMs - how is the synergy?
I would like to use these for sleeping and sell my previous one, the Sennheiser IE800s together with the Questyle QP2R - they are a perfect unit and should not be torn apart!
The only question is: is the LE-M1 an equivalent pair of sleep headphones - would it press when lying on its side?
He would get an Alo Reverence 8 with a Pentaconn plug cable and if necessary I could hang my Cayin C9 between the LPGTti and the LE-M1.
That should fit - or what do you think !? Thank you :)

Jan 15, 2022 at 12:59 PM Post #2,725 of 3,552
Has anyone here compared LPGT and LPG? Is the upgrade worth it?

Jan 15, 2022 at 1:37 PM Post #2,726 of 3,552
Has anyone here compared LPGT and LPG? Is the upgrade worth it?
Yes, without a doubt, the update is noticeable. LPGT sounds much more natural and organic. LPG is simpler and more schematic. He is more brutal and assertive. More impudent. It's something like the Cayin N8.
And Touch is a more natural and more recording-oriented device. However, you may not like LPGT if you want a more emotional, driving, warm sound.

Jan 15, 2022 at 1:51 PM Post #2,728 of 3,552
Add a Cayin C9 and you have the best portable combo out there in my opinion.
I wouldn't say it's very portable, but ...
IMG_20211229_230107_830.jpg

If you want to add a tube sound, this is a good option.

Jan 15, 2022 at 7:32 PM Post #2,729 of 3,552
Yes, without a doubt, the update is noticeable. LPGT sounds much more natural and organic. LPG is simpler and more schematic. He is more brutal and assertive. More impudent. It's something like the Cayin N8.
And Touch is a more natural and more recording-oriented device. However, you may not like LPGT if you want a more emotional, driving, warm sound.
I have the Sony NW-WM1Z for emotional listening purposes.

Jan 15, 2022 at 7:33 PM Post #2,730 of 3,552

Users who are viewing this thread

Back