Lotoo PAW Gold Touch - Touchscreen, 4.4mm Bal, USB DAC, Bluetooth
Dec 7, 2021 at 7:08 PM Post #2,701 of 3,552
My titanium arrived today, what a beautifully made product. The volume control has a very nice feel with zero wiggle. I’m smitten! ❤️

B10DD42B-1172-4424-92DC-E53AD9F38F91.jpeg

Dec 7, 2021 at 7:11 PM Post #2,702 of 3,552
I can’t listen to it yet since I needed to order an SD card adaptor for my 1TB microSD card, but I’ll have it tomorrow. First, burn-in, then some very long listening sessions …

Dec 7, 2021 at 9:13 PM Post #2,703 of 3,552
I can’t listen to it yet since I needed to order an SD card adaptor for my 1TB microSD card, but I’ll have it tomorrow. First, burn-in, then some very long listening sessions …
The LPGTti is very demanding - only my 3 SanDisk ExtremePro 1TB MicroSD Cards work without problems with adapters and of course also the large ExtremePro SD :)

Dec 7, 2021 at 9:51 PM Post #2,704 of 3,552
The LPGTti is very demanding - only my 3 SanDisk ExtremePro 1TB MicroSD Cards work without problems with adapters and of course also the large ExtremePro SD :)

ok, thank you for the heads up. I bought a Lexar that is V30, A2, etc., so I hope it works, but if not, I can exchange it for the Sandisk you mentioned. ✌️

Dec 7, 2021 at 11:16 PM Post #2,706 of 3,552
I haven't tried the Lexar, but several other 1TB cards and the LPGTti didn't accept them - I suspect the card must have a certain reading speed!?

I imagine you are correct. I’ll report back tomorrow on how the Lexar worked out.

Dec 8, 2021 at 6:34 PM Post #2,707 of 3,552
I haven't tried the Lexar, but several other 1TB cards and the LPGTti didn't accept them - I suspect the card must have a certain reading speed!?

I just received my SD card adapter and the Lexar 1TB card works perfectly from what I can see. Here’s a picture of the card if others are interested. It sells for $129 on Amazon and is manufactured in Taiwan.

Lexar PLAY 1TB microSDXC UHS-I-Card, Up To 150MB/s Read, Compatible-with Nintendo-Switch, Portable Gaming Devices, Smartphones and Tablets (LMSPLAY001T-BNNNU)

Dec 8, 2021 at 6:42 PM Post #2,708 of 3,552
I believe the EE Odin was made to be played on the LPGT, the upper-mid prominence of the Odin is much smoother. Sounds really great!

I am noticing one little album art issue in that a few albums from my Bowers & Wilken Society of Sound hi-res library doesn’t show the album art. I’m wondering if this is an issue with the scan technique used for the jpegs, progressive vs baseline, I believe it is. I was first introduced to this issue when I had a Sony dap and it showed artwork only if it was baseline. I have to remember how to convert these jpegs since it’s been awhile since I had the Sony.

Last edited:
Dec 8, 2021 at 6:45 PM Post #2,709 of 3,552
Does anybody use Shure SRH1540 headphones with balanced cables with LPGT?

Dec 9, 2021 at 7:56 AM Post #2,710 of 3,552
I just received my SD card adapter and the Lexar 1TB card works perfectly from what I can see. Here’s a picture of the card if others are interested. It sells for $129 on Amazon and is manufactured in Taiwan.

Lexar PLAY 1TB microSDXC UHS-I-Card, Up To 150MB/s Read, Compatible-with Nintendo-Switch, Portable Gaming Devices, Smartphones and Tablets (LMSPLAY001T-BNNNU)
How does that card handle filtering a large(ish) library? I’ve got 17000 songs on a high speed Sandisk card and filtering albums by quality takes a while on my PAW 6000. To the point of frustration, as if you open an album, then go back, the filtering isn’t remembered. Does the same happen on the LPGT?

Last edited:
Dec 9, 2021 at 12:43 PM Post #2,711 of 3,552
How does that card handle filtering a large(ish) library? I’ve got 17000 songs on a high speed Sandisk card and filtering albums by quality takes a while on my PAW 6000. To the point of frustration, as if you open an album, then go back, the filtering isn’t remembered. Does the same happen on the LPGT?

I’ll get back to you on that, but I have 10,000+ ALAC/FLAC/DSD songs on it and everything seems to be working fine with smooth operation.

Dec 9, 2021 at 1:05 PM Post #2,712 of 3,552
I’ll get back to you on that, but I have 10,000+ ALAC/FLAC/DSD songs on it and everything seems to be working fine with smooth operation.

I tried filtering my library for only hi-res and it was pretty instantaneous, and my hi-res library is about ⅔ of my total library, so dense files. There was about a 2 second pause then a dialog box came up for a second saying “Loading” or something like that and then the albums all appeared.

Which Sandisk card do you have, the Ultra, Extreme, or Extreme Pro?

Dec 9, 2021 at 1:10 PM Post #2,713 of 3,552
I tried filtering my library for only hi-res and it was pretty instantaneous, and my hi-res library is about ⅔ of my total library, so dense files. There was about a 2 second pause then a dialog box came up for a second saying “Loading” or something like that and then the albums all appeared.

Which Sandisk card do you have, the Ultra, Extreme, or Extreme Pro?
I will opine as well, I have a 1TB Sandisk Extreme (not Pro) and have had no issues with my library. I have flac, wav, mp3, everything from 1 minute tracks to 6+ hour mixes and no issues.

Last edited:
Dec 9, 2021 at 3:35 PM Post #2,714 of 3,552
I may have been hallucinating, but I could have sworn my song list did not include the track numbers when I first got my PGT. Is this the way it is, the PGT reading the file name including the track number? I was thinking I may have inadvertently changed a setting. Any thoughts of this are greatly appreciated …

Dec 9, 2021 at 5:26 PM Post #2,715 of 3,552
I will opine as well, I have a 1TB Sandisk Extreme (not Pro) and have had no issues with my library. I have flac, wav, mp3, everything from 1 minute tracks to 6+ hour mixes and no issues.
I use 1 Tb Sandisk Extreme too, have very big library with tracks less 1 minute and more 1 hour, flac and some mp3. Without any bugs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back