Lotoo PAW Gold Touch - Touchscreen, 4.4mm Bal, USB DAC, Bluetooth
Apr 12, 2021 at 3:00 PM Post #2,491 of 3,520
Can anyone help me by answering if there’s a search function anywhere on the dap? Like can I type a track name anywhere and find it that way?

Going off of memory here, but I'm pretty sure you just swipe down from the top of the screen then there's a box that you can type into to find a specific track/artist/album.

Apr 12, 2021 at 3:04 PM Post #2,492 of 3,520
I sense an order for LPGT Ti.

Apr 12, 2021 at 9:26 PM Post #2,496 of 3,520
I demo both with my Z1r.
I prefer Ti version by quite a big margin

I ordered a PAW 6000 for now, will see how I like that abs go from there. My main purpose is for the Traillii, so far the only people I know that have tried both the LPGT and Ti with the Traillii prefer the regular LPGT.

Apr 13, 2021 at 2:13 AM Post #2,497 of 3,520
Hi friends!
When I bought my LPGT firmware 1.1.1.2 was installed on it. After the update to 1.1.1.9, I heard changes in the sound and now everything suits me. But since then there have been a few more updates with significant improvements and I want to update, but I'm afraid the sound will change again. I came across this on AK SP2000, there was no way to download the firmware from the site and update or return to different versions. Yesterday I told all the firmwares from the official Lotoo Paw website and found that when a larger firmware was posted, the player did not update to it. :frowning2: How is the sound in the latest firmware? Were there any changes after 1.1.1.9? I do not want to stir up controversy, does the firmware affect the sound, but whoever has come across this will understand. I hope for your understanding! I apologize for my English, I used google translator.

Apr 13, 2021 at 4:19 AM Post #2,498 of 3,520
Hi friends!
When I bought my LPGT firmware 1.1.1.2 was installed on it. After the update to 1.1.1.9, I heard changes in the sound and now everything suits me. But since then there have been a few more updates with significant improvements and I want to update, but I'm afraid the sound will change again. I came across this on AK SP2000, there was no way to download the firmware from the site and update or return to different versions. Yesterday I told all the firmwares from the official Lotoo Paw website and found that when a larger firmware was posted, the player did not update to it. :frowning2: How is the sound in the latest firmware? Were there any changes after 1.1.1.9? I do not want to stir up controversy, does the firmware affect the sound, but whoever has come across this will understand. I hope for your understanding! I apologize for my English, I used google translator.
ASFAIK Lotoo never changed the sound with any firmware update. Lotoo is not AK :wink:

Apr 13, 2021 at 5:17 AM Post #2,499 of 3,520
Can anyone help me by answering if there’s a search function anywhere on the dap? Like can I type a track name anywhere and find it that way?
Well what do you know... there is! Never occurred to me, but very convenient. You can pull down the top menu and a search bar will appear. As you type it will give suggestions for what tracks come close, so you can even find tracks with similar titles.

Last edited:
Apr 13, 2021 at 6:42 AM Post #2,500 of 3,520
Well what do you know... there is! Never occurred to me, but very convenient. You can pull down the top menu and a search bar will appear. As you type it will give suggestions for what tracks come close, so you can even find tracks with similar titles.
There's a bit of an issue with it, though, where any character you type immediately becomes an entry in your search history. So, for example, if The Beatles is what you're searching for, T, Th, The and The B will be the first four entries in your search history. It effectively prevents you from using that function as a shortcut to your previous searches, and it's a bit of an eyesore as well. :D But, it's something Lotoo can easily fix in software, which I hope they will in the future.

Apr 15, 2021 at 11:12 AM Post #2,502 of 3,520
Guys. i just install the new firmware, and my screen is like grey with line between selections. Also, it can't unfold MQA, as the S1 can now ??

Attachments

• D2E6E735-0203-4108-B2A6-56C820EFE35F.jpeg
    D2E6E735-0203-4108-B2A6-56C820EFE35F.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Apr 29, 2021 at 1:41 PM Post #2,505 of 3,520
Start off all as BPF (Band Pass Filter) this will be more like using an EQ, setting all Q values to 0.5 is a good start point also. Set your frequencies to something like:
33, 250, 1000, 5000, 16000
Then just play with Gain + - to tune to your preference.
I can't tell you how much I appreciate this simple explanation. HSF, LSF, BPF - it's been confou ding to me and I'm sure others. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You

Users who are viewing this thread

Back