Lot of Head-Fi love going on
Dec 31, 2005 at 7:22 PM Post #16 of 35
Thanks for the positive feedback, I really appreciate it.
cool.gif

I moved it to the lounge (as requested).

I was going to merge the 2 threads, but this thread has turned into a discusion of other sorts so I'll leave it as a separate thread.

Dec 31, 2005 at 8:39 PM Post #18 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by iSleipnir
I'm excited for more people to finally see the light and scrap those white iBuds. With more people there can only be more opinions and more learning. I agree. Bring it on.

Considering the recent Head-Fi pub has been mostly in hi-fi publications, I doubt Head-Fi can do anything to remedy the white iBuds used by most iPod users. People who will/have flocked here due to recent pub will most likely be hi-fi'ers, another minority population.

Dec 31, 2005 at 8:52 PM Post #19 of 35
Quote:

i just hope the forum retains what little honesty it has left.

confused.gif
Curious what this statement means to people? I don't follow.
confused.gif

Dec 31, 2005 at 10:34 PM Post #21 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by braillediver
"Curious what this statement means to people?"

It means he's volunteered for my ignore list.

Another one bites the dust.

Mitch

Don't forget to add Andrea and PinkFloyd then.

Dec 31, 2005 at 10:53 PM Post #22 of 35
Kind of the antithesis to what the Thread title states, no. Can we go back to the Head-Fi love again? I like that much better.

Jan 1, 2006 at 12:04 AM Post #23 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by immtbiker
Kind of the antithesis to what the Thread title states, no. Can we go back to the Head-Fi love again? I like that much better.

[size=x-large]I looove you guyvvs! YOua are like a faamily too me. Diid I mantioan that I love ayou all?!![/size]

Yes, I mean it, and yes, I am kidding, I have not been drinking.

Yet.
evil_smiley.gif

Have a Happy and Safe New Years Eve, for those that still have yet to celebrate.

And don't forget the love.
wink.gif

-Ed

Jan 1, 2006 at 2:20 AM Post #24 of 35
Since this site is growing, and newer members are beginning to learn more and more about the higher end headphones, imagine in the future how certain discontinues will rise in value due to high demand of the growing community. It makes me think it worthwhile to get the R10's or L3000's, but then again, only the HF-1's have been sold for more than it was introduced for... as for now. How do you guys feel about this?

Jan 1, 2006 at 5:57 AM Post #25 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by EdipisReks
i just hope the forum retains what little honesty it has left. this probably should have gone in the lounge.

We have that? Gee, does that mean I am in the wrong place? I thought this was a self help line for meatheads
confused.gif

Jan 1, 2006 at 6:11 AM Post #26 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kraegorn
Since this site is growing, and newer members are beginning to learn more and more about the higher end headphones, imagine in the future how certain discontinues will rise in value due to high demand of the growing community. It makes me think it worthwhile to get the R10's or L3000's, but then again, only the HF-1's have been sold for more than it was introduced for... as for now. How do you guys feel about this?

Stop it!!! IT's aBOUT THE LOVE THE LOVE THE LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love you.

All of you.

smily_headphones1.gif

Seriously.

Yes, not drunk yet.

Yet.

-Ed
-Ed

Jan 2, 2006 at 12:03 AM Post #28 of 35
2006 will be the year when Head-Fi explodes onto the high fidelity and portable consumer electronics markets at the same time. We have well over two dozen manufacturers that produce portable digital audio players plus we have well over a dozen and a half manufacturers that produce outstanding headphones, earphones, and headphone amplifiers. We are getting more pages of print in high end high fidelity publications each year. Audiophiles are becoming more used to the fact that the Apple iPod revolution is entrenching into their lives (or at least the lives of their teenage / young adult sons and daughters) and that high quality plus safer sealed headphones are becoming a necessity for such owners. Plus, this community is getting major financing from different sponsors and we are growing steadily in memberships, quality reviews, and worldwide attention on a yearly basis. We have come a very long way with a very bright future ahead. Our mission is being fulfilled daily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back