Lossless album: Buckethead Giant Robot NTT
Mar 2, 2008 at 6:14 AM Post #31 of 53
Quote:

Originally Posted by mcmurray /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah man
Use flac.exe ( FLAC - Free Lossless Audio Codec ) to convert the files to wav, then import the wavs into itunes.

Then you convert to apple lossless in itunes and delete the wavs.

Problem is, I'm on a Mac.

I know there are workarounds, but I was hoping for something easier than this.

Mar 2, 2008 at 6:44 AM Post #32 of 53
There are mac versions of the flac program found here: FLAC - download

Anyway, what I'll do is upload the album in apple lossless format for you mac guys. I'm capped at the moment but I'll definately have a link posted by Wednesday. Can you open .rar files on a mac? Or should I leave it uncompressed?

Maybe someone else could do it sooner?

Mar 7, 2008 at 4:44 PM Post #35 of 53
Thanks for the link.
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 7, 2008 at 6:20 PM Post #36 of 53
Thanks! And I found a free date in Pullman on Megaflirt
tongue.gif

May 30, 2008 at 6:53 AM Post #41 of 53
Thanks to the OP for posting and mcmurray for saving me the trouble of opening max to convert and then delete the zip and the Flacs just to get it to the ipod. This is my first Buckethead listening and I think I liked it. My main problem with most modern rock is the singer so its cool to hear some instrumental rock sometimes.

Jul 29, 2008 at 5:28 PM Post #44 of 53
mmm I didn't quite like this album as much as the other ones I have, what I don't like about some buckethead albums is when he adds voice overs, people singing/talking etc. I just want to hear him play his damn guitar like in Colma, Acoustic Shards (I didn't like this as much) and Electric Tears. Anyone have any recommendations for his albums?

Jul 30, 2008 at 3:23 AM Post #45 of 53
Quote:

Originally Posted by bubbamc119 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Buckethead gave the ok for this album to be distributed because it contains unauthorised samples from movies and hence can never be re-pressed. It's been available on buckethead.tk as an mp3 for years.

RasmusseN: If the first link doesn't work try the one that werdwerdus posted.

Doesn't that means this album is DEFINITELY not legal? Even in bought, CD form? As in it can never be re-pressed because it would be illegal to?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back