Losing My Hair, Headphones To Blame?
Sep 11, 2010 at 6:10 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 46

MaceWinnfield

New Head-Fier
I'm 22. I'm losing my hair on top of my head where my headphones rest. I wear my headphones for at least 4 hours a day. Every day. Think there is a connection? If so I need some in-ear phones stat. I love my DT-770s, but if they are killing my hair I gotta change. Any recommendations for in-ear monitors for around 50 bucks? They will be used for gaming and music. Also I'd prefer them to not go into my ear canal. I've had them before and they keep falling out I can never get them in right. I want something more like the stock kind that come with the iPods.

So what do you think, are my DT-770s making me bald?

Sep 11, 2010 at 6:22 AM Post #4 of 46
It's all in your head... or on your head. lol

Sep 11, 2010 at 6:40 AM Post #6 of 46
doubtful that they would cause enough to be noticed they just dont weigh very much. sorry to say your just going bald. when i was 19 i lost like 50% of my hair in a year then it just stopped falling out doctor didn't know why :p

k702 could do it b/c of them bumps will increase pressure at that point more then a flat band spreading it around :p

Sep 11, 2010 at 7:20 AM Post #9 of 46
I think it depends on the price of the cans you are using 
smile_phones.gif

Sep 11, 2010 at 11:37 AM Post #10 of 46
lol

Unless their rubbing or snagging then its not your headphones there are Kidd's that wear headphones every day for as long as you and I guarantee your never see a bald one I'm affraid your just losing your hair early

Sep 11, 2010 at 1:09 PM Post #12 of 46

take a look at yuin headphones, pk1, pk3, ect. those are the only hi-fi earbuds i know of. the shape of them is just like the ibuds. 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaceWinnfield /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Any recommendations for in-ear monitors for around 50 bucks? They will be used for gaming and music. Also I'd prefer them to not go into my ear canal. I've had them before and they keep falling out I can never get them in right. I want something more like the stock kind that come with the iPods.

So what do you think, are my DT-770s making me bald?

as for your hair issue, just go bald like good ol' mace windu!

Sep 11, 2010 at 1:17 PM Post #13 of 46
this has got to be the funnest thread!

Sep 11, 2010 at 5:30 PM Post #14 of 46
Oh.... NOW I read this thread!!
Can they give one a beer gut too?  
rolleyes.gif

Sep 11, 2010 at 5:37 PM Post #15 of 46
I don't know about my hair, but they certainly have led to a loss of small pieces of green paper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back