Los Angeles Meet - Mid to Late August 2012 @ LAX - Interest Check
Mar 14, 2012 at 5:11 AM Post #122 of 149
i'm also down to go to :D

will bring nfb-10wm + hd600

Mar 14, 2012 at 6:02 AM Post #123 of 149

Quote:
Wow, didn't notice so many already posted interest. :O  Glad it's at the LAX location :)  Where are some of the other SoCal regulars?  dallan, ipodpj, goldenears, shaizada, gilency, etc

I might make this one if it's in August, and I'm sure I can get Shaizada to come.  I haven't been to one in quite some time so if I do go I'd like to make it count.  I have gear and would like to bring it if I can because I've been asked by quite a few to see a certain piece.  I may need someone with a van or large SUV to assist with my gear though.

But I'd mainly be going as a cable vendor with Purrin's approval, and would be glad to donate some things for a giveaway contest drawing.

I'm quite curious to hear the SR-009 so I hope someone brings a pair, but I'm also reluctant at the same time. 
biggrin.gif
  I'd like to hear the LCD3 and T1 as well.  I'm sure by then people will also have the HD700 and the new Shure phones.

Purrin, I'm sure you know you will need a serious amount of space.  When we did one at the Warner Center Marriot, we were fortunate enough to be given 3 free rooms.  We had a large area that accomodated about 30-45 setups, and the normal rate for that would have been $1200 (+ $300 for the lounge) but it was low season and it only cost about $250 for the one room plus the extra free three.  If you are expecting 100-200 people, the cost will be significant for the amount of space required so I'd guess attendees might need to chip in $25-$50 a piece, depending on how much table space they will need.  If you need help with the logistics and planning I can certainly help out with that.

Are we going to do our usual, after-party dinner?

Mar 14, 2012 at 9:07 PM Post #126 of 149
I am interested in a los angeles meet.
thanks

ps: if the meet is close to LAX parking
and you ride a motorcycle parking is always
FREE for 2 wheels at LAX!

Just ride through the gates in and out
you don't need a ticket or anything.
You'll see the designated parking spots
where all the other bikes are sitting

Mar 15, 2012 at 5:34 PM Post #128 of 149
Quote:

Is there a way to load the Bellatone site without turning on Flash?

Mar 19, 2012 at 5:22 PM Post #129 of 149
Count me in, don't think I'll bring much though, large meets scare me.... Too many people.

Mar 19, 2012 at 5:32 PM Post #130 of 149

Quote:
Count me in, don't think I'll bring much though, large meets scare me.... Too many people.

You have the latest LISA right?  If you do I think it's time I formed an opinion of it.

Mar 19, 2012 at 7:14 PM Post #132 of 149

Quote:
You have the latest LISA right?  If you do I think it's time I formed an opinion of it.

Yep, the L3, I'll bring it.
BTW is anyone swinging by Pasadena on the 210? If they could pick me up and drop me off that'd be awesome, I'll pay $20 gas and the parking. I REALLY don't want to park anything down there.

Mar 20, 2012 at 9:33 PM Post #133 of 149
Yep, the L3, I'll bring it.
BTW is anyone swinging by Pasadena on the 210? If they could pick me up and drop me off that'd be awesome, I'll pay $20 gas and the parking. I REALLY don't want to park anything down there.

I'm sure we can arrange something.
As for gas, nice people like us wouldn't think of that :]

Mar 22, 2012 at 2:18 PM Post #134 of 149
Thinking about taking a flight out for this, but its happening right at my work's busiest time so getting off will be next to impossible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back