Los Angeles and Orange County Audiophile Society Event
Aug 8, 2007 at 11:34 PM Post #16 of 60
Dang, those Audiophile Society guys/gals know how to throw an event. Anyone else feeling like the upper left and lower right portions of that layout would be a great addition to any Head-Fi meet?
biggrin.gif

Aug 8, 2007 at 11:46 PM Post #18 of 60
Quote:

Originally Posted by n_maher /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Anyone else feeling like the upper left and lower right portions of that layout would be a great addition to any Head-Fi meet?
biggrin.gif

Yep.
biggrin.gif

Though I usually don't need any additional help in spending my money at meets. LOL.

Aug 9, 2007 at 8:00 AM Post #20 of 60
At the least, I'll be bringing the following:

AKG K1000
UE Triple.Fi 10 Pro
Shure E4
Etymotic ER-4

Grace m902
RSA Tomahawk
iRiver iHP-120
Laptop

Various IC's and PC's.

And if my wife is willing to come, I'll be bringing the baby as well, if that would be alright.
smily_headphones1.gif

-Ed

Aug 9, 2007 at 1:10 PM Post #22 of 60
Quote:

Originally Posted by Edwood /img/forum/go_quote.gif
And if my wife is willing to come, I'll be bringing the baby as well, if that would be alright.
smily_headphones1.gif

Heck yeah! I'd love to meet the little hampster!

Aug 9, 2007 at 4:17 PM Post #24 of 60
Quote:

Originally Posted by humanflyz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If I can get a ride, I can bring my portable system:

Sorry, humanfly, the tables are full at the moment for bringing gear, but if space opens up, I'll let you know. But come still, and bring your cans, heck bring your gear and we'll see if we can fit it in, but I can't guarenty anything.

Aug 9, 2007 at 9:44 PM Post #25 of 60
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyll Hertsens /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sorry, humanfly, the tables are full at the moment for bringing gear, but if space opens up, I'll let you know. But come still, and bring your cans, heck bring your gear and we'll see if we can fit it in, but I can't guarenty anything.

The tables are full now?
frown.gif
I was just thinking about making the drive down, with some of the best components I have right now (Arcam CD33, Black Cube Linear, AD2000 & K701). This sounds like a can't-miss event!

Aug 13, 2007 at 6:26 PM Post #27 of 60
Looks like it could be fun. Will be stopping buy since its really the next city over for me.

Hope to see some of the old Socal Headfiers, and new ones.

If anybody wants to me to bring anything let me know. Have way too much stuff again.

Aug 16, 2007 at 7:54 AM Post #29 of 60
Quote:

Originally Posted by AC1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Looks like it could be fun. Will be stopping buy since its really the next city over for me.

Hope to see some of the old Socal Headfiers, and new ones.

If anybody wants to me to bring anything let me know. Have way too much stuff again.

I'm sure people will be interested in some Electrostatic action.
wink.gif

I've talked my wife into coming along. Will be bringing the little one along.

-Ed

Aug 17, 2007 at 1:09 AM Post #30 of 60
Quote:

Originally Posted by Edwood /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm sure people will be interested in some Electrostatic action.
wink.gif

I've talked my wife into coming along. Will be bringing the little one along.

-Ed

Ah cool, haven't seen you guys in awhile, and it will be fun to see the newest member.
icon10.gif

Ya I could easily bring the KGSS/O2, actually its not in use right now since I have been using a SP amp w/Extreme tubing and going dynamic, but it would take a lot of space which seems limited. I was gonna bring the GS1000s along anyways. If there is an electrostatic amp and no O2s I could just bring that.
What I really want to hear though is the demo UE11s since I like the triples so much.
basshead.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back