Loose object rolling around in my new FA-011
Apr 9, 2012 at 5:42 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

mudita

New Head-Fier
There seems to be something rolling around in my right headphone. It isn't affecting sound quality but irritates the hell out of me when I move my head without music playing. Can someone help me disassemble them so I can take out whatever's rolling around?

Thanks, any help is much appreciated.

Apr 10, 2012 at 1:14 AM Post #4 of 8
Are there any visible screws? As long as you don't take apart anything you can't reassemble (unpeeling dampening material, breaking plastic, etc.) you should be okay just diving in.

If you don't want to go in blind, you can easily just return them under Fischer's warranty policy before opening them up and risking voiding it.

Apr 10, 2012 at 4:44 AM Post #5 of 8
I will send you a PM regarding this.

Also I suggest not to hesitate contacting us with such problems, after all it will help us improve quality as well.

Apr 10, 2012 at 10:34 AM Post #7 of 8
Beware!! Concealed in the crevices of your headphones is the ancient time-scroll oracle of Delphi. You have been chosen as the Special One to be its sanctuary. Protect the oracle at all costs! It is our only hope against the flying Spaghetti Monster . The hope of mankind cradles delicately in your hands, Mudita. Selah.

Apr 10, 2012 at 1:20 PM Post #8 of 8

Quote:
Beware!! Concealed in the crevices of your headphones is the ancient time-scroll oracle of Delphi. You have been chosen as the Special One to be its sanctuary. Protect the oracle at all costs! It is our only hope against the flying Spaghetti Monster . The hope of mankind cradles delicately in your hands, Mudita. Selah.

Trying to destroy my god? Shame on you. RAmen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back