Looking for the best portable headphone that's under a very strict budget?
Sep 29, 2012 at 2:05 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

DM616

New Head-Fier
Yah this is going to sound crazy but I really don't want to spend much on portable headphones ($10 or less). They'll just be a pair I can use with my new smartphone if I ever decide to put music on it.

I don't like ear buds too much but anything else is fine <_< again, probably very limited.

If it helps, I like to listen to hardcore electronic (so bassy stuff).

>_>?

Sep 29, 2012 at 3:43 PM Post #2 of 5
The Philips SHE3580, Moroprice IEMs and Panasonic HJE350are great buy under this budget.

Sep 29, 2012 at 7:06 PM Post #3 of 5
Unless the Panasonic HJE350 go on sale from to time, they're closer to $20 :p

Ouch though, are there any that go around your ear (clip on) or something to that extent? Otherwise, which of those other two are MOST comfortable?

Ear-buds are usually uncomfortable for me <_<

As of now:

-Under $10
-Comfortability
-Bass Heavy

Most to least important but still considered <_<

I really like the look of those monoprice phones though. Monoprice is a solid company too...I expect only good from them :)

Sep 30, 2012 at 8:25 PM Post #4 of 5
The monoprice are really good from what I've read. (I don't have them myself, they're over $30 with shipping in the EU, and have yet to find them from a reasonable price in the UK) What I also read was that they either fit you or they don't, but I guess that's with all IEMs, and you can always try changing the toppings on them, that will however end you up with something above $10 :p.... I don't think there's a much better choice than the Monoprices in the USA though.

Oct 1, 2012 at 1:56 AM Post #5 of 5
I would go with the Philips SHE3580 in your situation.  I also have the monoprice's but I can't get them to fit at all.  I can't imagine that the Philips SHE3580 would not fit anyone and they some pretty nice too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back