Looking for the best in-line mic on over the ear cans
Sep 10, 2012 at 8:56 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

unknownsolo

100+ Head-Fier
Hello all, Im using the Bose AE2i right now on my PC for music/games/skype calls (i know bose do not get much love over here but i love them so much) I am very picky when it comes to design and comfort, let alone sound quality, I tried many cans ranging from klipsch, sony, philips, sennheiser and v-moda, but my ears seem to only accept bose for some reason, anyways, my question is, I use skype sometimes to talk to friends, and the bose in-line mic is really good and clear when the room is quite, but if there is any background noise, it picks it up loud and clear. 

I was wondering if any of you tried any nice comparable (price/quality) set of cans that has a really good in-line mic which also blocks out background noise?

PS. i am not interested in gaming headsets, wifi, BT, etc. also, PLEASE, do not tell me to get a separate mic or a clip-on mic or mod mic, I am only wondering if any knows a real good set that has a noise cancelling mic that works good, if not, i guess I will be sticking to my bose for now!

Sep 10, 2012 at 9:43 PM Post #2 of 3
Most of the headphones with In line mic (sound quality is terrible) in my opinion. You can look into the Sennheiser PC350/360 BUT they are gaming oriented. 
Oh, i almost forgot..the Sennheiser amperiors have in line mic as well for apple devices. 

Sep 10, 2012 at 10:23 PM Post #3 of 3
unfortunately all the in-line mics are horrible for some reason! they dont offer any noise cancelling, what i like about the Bose AE2i is that i come home, plug it to my astro mixamp on my PC, and boom i got awesome sound quality plus mic if I need it for skype calls, once done, un-plug it from PC, plug it to my iphone and go. very easy and very very very comfortable!

I guess im sticking with the AE2i for now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back